Chapter 1- Business Cards

"Elena!"  Marie groaned. "We're going to be late if you don't hurry!"

Oh right, we're going to the One Direction concert. It was Marie's 12th birthday present and since I'm her older sister, I had to drive her there. "Oh Golly, like I can wait!" I said sarcastically. 

"Well move on then!" Marie cried before beginning her rendition of What makes you beautiful.

I sighed and looked at myself in the mirror. I had jean shorts, a white and gold shimmery tank, and a black blazer with black sandals. My blonde hair was in loose waves and I had natural make up, making my periwinkle eyes stand out. I grabbed my Ray Bans, iphone, keys, and purse before running downstairs. "Don't forget your tickets!"  My  mum called. I groaned and ran into the kitchen and grabbed the tickets and a water bottle running back out.

"Took you long enough."

"Oh shut up; just be glad you don't have to go with mum or dad."

 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Did you know that this is 1D's last concert on their tour? You know, like, their back in England and so..." 

Marie had been rambling for the last fifteen minutes about them and wouldn't shut up.

"Do you honestly think I care?" I looked at her and back at the road. Marie shrugged. 

As soon as Marie saw the doors that lead into the arena, she broke into a run, leaving me in the dust. I gave the tickets to the person who lets you in and he just started making some small talk. 

"Your parents must really love you, you guys got great seats. You're on the floor and couple rows in front of the stage. Who knows, you might be picked." 

Picked for what?  I shrugged and pulled Marie behind me to find where we were supposed to sit.

After the opening act, the band started to play. Everyone was standing up and singing along, taking pictures, waving their arms and screaming. It was so loud I thought I would die. If I stayed there any longer I probably would. Why did my parents have to love Marie so much?

"Excuse me miss?" I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around. "Would you like to go onstage and have One Direction sing What makes you beautiful to you? It's their last show in the tour so they're trying it out." 

I remembered how Marie was singing that song and talking about how this was their last show and stuff.

"It's not my dream, but why don't you use my sister, Marie." I pointed to my right where Marie was staring at the stage screaming "I love you Harry!" 

The manager shrugged, "As long as you come with her and supervise her." I nodded and pulled Marie behind me following the Manager.

"Elena! I can't miss anything!" Marie whined.

"Marie! You're going onstage."

"What!"

"Do I need to draw you a picture?"

"Uh...no."

"Good. Now shut up and be grateful."

She smiled gratefully. Once we were backstage the music got even louder. I mentally groaned, resisting the urge to rub my temples. When the song finished, Marie was pulled by the same manager on to the stage. She moved to the center and the boys started singing. Essentially they were serenading a twelve year old. I chuckled at the thought.  I watched from the side and took tons of pictures because I knew Marie would kill me if I didn't. When it was over, Marie slowly walked off the stage, having to be pulled off by a stage manager. I wasn't sure her feet even touched the ground, her head turned to look behind her as she watched the boys. I glanced onstage and could vaguely hear Harry saying they'll be right back after a guest comes and sings a couple songs. 

"This is the best thing that has ever happened to me!"

"Yeah well you owe me now."

"I sure do! What do you want? I'll be your servant for a week."

"Hmmmm. Appealing, but is that best you've got?" I grinned and poked her stomach. I saw, well, I could hear them before I saw them, One Direction walking around the corner.

"This day just keeps getting better and better," I mumbled.

"It sure does!" Marie said, oblivious to my sarcasm, and ran up to them. "Can I have your autographs and pictures please!" They smiled and walked up to her. I knew who they all were because they were all Marie talked about. 

They all signed her one direction shirt and Harry turned to me. "No autograph for you?"

I laughed. "No. Sorry to tell you that my sister is the only 1D fan in the family." He shrugged and smiled. Suddenly his eyes widened a little and he turned to talk to Liam. Liam looked at me before chuckling lightly. 

"You two can stay backstage for the rest of the show," Harry said like it was the best news in the whole world.

I was already getting a headache. 

Before I could answer Marie beat me to the punch. "Of course!" 

I groaned inwardly but smiled, because that was the kind of person I am. Marie hugged the boys in a big group hug and Louis called over to me to join. I hesitated. Eh, whats the harm? I went to the big group hug and felt myself be pulled into the center. I realized then, that I was being hugged by five gorgeous boys and my, err, less gorgeous sister. I looked at Harry, his brown curly hair was perfect, and his green eyes were smoldering. He grinned at me and the group hug tightened, squeezing me against Harry and Liam. WHAT A DAY.  I mean, WHAT A NIGHT. I didn't care about One Direction-they were decent. All I cared about were the boys themselves and how laid back they seemed.

They let go and they all started to go back on stage.  Liam looked back smiling and I found myself smiling back.  I reached into my purse to pull out my iphone but instead I got a firm looking piece of paper.

Harry Styles

822-7675

It was a business card with his number on it! I laughed. He wanted me to call him.

I might just take him up on that sometime. 

I put it back in my purse and smiled. We sat in the back listening to them perform. We took pictures to commemorate the moment. I sent them in our family group chat and to my friend, Em.

 When the concert was over, the boys came back. Their voices carried over to us, the sweat glistening under the fluorescent lighting.

"Say thank you Marie and let's go." I whispered.

"No."

"You better or I'm doing it," I whispered back fiercely.

"Alright but I still didn't get any pictures party pooper," she whispered back.

We stood up and congratulated them. We took pictures and hugged them. Liam's hug lingered and as I pulled away I felt something slide into my hand. I quickly glanced down to notice is was once again another small slip of paper.

Liam Payne

375-8753

I smirked and put in my purse. Liam smiled before I went on to  hug the rest of the boys. When I got Louis, he lightly punched me on the arm.

"Oh you asked for it. Hiyah!" I said and karate chopped his arm. They all laughed while Louis and I continued to pretend to fight like we were ninjas.

"Don't forget about my hug," Harry reminded, extending his arms from his sides. I lightly hugged him, noticing his arms lingered.

---------------------------------------

 Hey Guys! It's the author here, someblondesaresmart, but please tell me if I should continue writing this book. Soon! Also if you don't already know, don't call those phone numbers or any phone numbers I write in my story because their random and I just push random numbers on my keypad. I don't know if that is someone's actual number or not but I know it's not 1D's. Alright, well thanks for reading.