Chapter 18- Tell Me

(ELENA'S POV)

"I know so," Ben chuckles, "Do you know the main act yet?"

I shook my head, ""You know Ben, on my way here, I heard a lot of laughing from a certain room. I have no clue, though. Don't you think the assistant people should really tell me, who I'm supposed to announce before they go and throw you on stage."

Ben grins, chuckling, "Only you, Elena, only you."

I roll my eyes, when I hear a whisper. I furrow my eyebrows and Ben opens his mouth to speak. I clamp my hand over his mouth and he raises an eyebrow. I hold a finger to my lips, signaling him to be quiet. He nods and I let go, creeping towards the corner. Right when I round the corner, I jump out and scream, "AHA!"

Everyone around the corner screams. I freeze and back up, running into a wall as they freeze. How did they find me? Why is this happening?

"Elena?" I see Ben walking over out of the corner of my eye. But there's only one thing my eyes can focus on. My eyes were boring into his brown ones. Liam's. All the heartache comes back. I feel Ben's hands on my arm, shaking me out of my trance.

"W-What are you doing here?" I stutter.

"You look different." Em whispers. My gaze travels to hers. Tears were rolling out her eyes and my eyes start to water.

"Is this them?" Ben asks. Everyone turns their head to him.

"Yes." I whisper. He looks at me, then swiftly pulls me away from them, tears rolling down my cheeks. I feel a tug on my arm and I look back. My eye's meet Em's.

"You can't leave me. I just got you back." She whispers, her voice cracking.

"I love you. I really do, but I came here for me. I'm getting better because of Ben. He's feeding me. I'm not anorexic anymore." I whisper. She stares at me and falls to her knees, her body shaking. I watch with sadness, wanting to approach her. But before I can, Louis' by her side, cradling her.

I take a shaky breath, be strong, be calm, "Time to announce you guys then." I run out and through the hallways. I hear someone running after me, but I ignore it, thinking it's Ben. But as I'm about to round the corner to where I see a stage, I feel a grip on my wrist, swinging me around. I hit into someone's chest and look up.

Oh No.

It's Liam.

Tears immediately flow into my eyes and I stare into his. "What do you want?" I croaked.

"I need to know how you feel about me. I loved you. No, I LOVE YOU, present tense. Ever since that party when I told you about Harry. Danielle was a way to get you jealous. I missed you so much, but have been hiding it. I love you so freaking much and I need to know if you love me. I realized it more when I had no clue where you've been." His eyes cloud over and I feel my heart beating a million miles per minute.

"What?" I breathe. I just couldn't take this in so fast.

"I love YOU Elena." He says. All the sudden, I feel a pair of lips moving against mine. Not anyone's, Liam's. His lips move against mine fervently, urgently. I start to move my lips against his, my body burning to my core. It was filled with need, passion, love, and want. I pull away and his forehead rests against mine. We try to catch our breaths, Liam's hand on the side of my face.

"I....I love you too." I whisper.

He grins, before crashing his lips back to mine.

This is the start of something new.

                                                               ---------------------------------------------------------

                                                                 A YEAR LATER..............

I played with Liam's fingers in my lap. Liam's head was leaning on my shoulder and my head was leaning on his. I took my head off pf his and sighed. We were watching Toy Story....again.

I felt him lift his head and kiss my neck, "I love you."

I smiled and turned my head, pecking his lips, "I love me too."

He rolls his eyes, smirking.

I giggle, "Okay fine. I love you too, Liam."

He smiles and kisses my nose. I grin joyfully, looking down at my diamond encrusted ring on my finger.

"For eternity." Liam whispered into my ear, catching me looking at my ring.

I smile and peck his cheek, "For eternally."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry, but this is the end of the story. I know it's really crappy and stuff, but I have a new story i want to post. It's a Zayn Fan fiction.

I feel really bad, but please vote, fan, and comment. Please don't hate me or unfan.

Love,

Someblondesaresmart <3 <3

Pulled Between Two (One Direction Fan Fiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें