Chapter 5- Parties and Confessions

READ THE WHOLE CHAPTER! LIAM'S POINT OF VIEW IS IN IT AND THE  DRAMA STARTS. ALSO READ TIL THE END, THEY'LL BE A HUGE SURPRISE IN THIS CHAPTER. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to the feeling of hair all over my face. I turn over to make sure I don't immediately sit up and bump heads with Harry because he had a concussion. Wait why would Harry be out of bed? I feel hands grab me and I start shaking like I'm having a seizure.

"Okay I'm up!"

 I fall off the chair and stand up. I look up to see Louis holding out a baby carrot for me.

 "Want one?" 

"Sure." I say and reach out. 

"Too bad!" Louis shoves the carrot in his mouth and chews loudly. 

"Hey that's not fair!" 

"Well, you sounded like you didn't really want it............so I ate it!" He laughs hysterically walking out of the room. 

"You're so immature Louis," I call out to him. 

"No I'm not! I'm just forever young!" 

Huh? I look around the room and a notice a clock that says....

Oh no.

It can't be.

My mum is going to kill me.

I run out of the room and see Em sleeping on the couch. I run over to the couch and start shaking her.

"Em, wake up! It's a life or death situation!" I screamed into her ear. Em jolted up, hitting me in the head. I fall back into Liam and grab my head. 

"Ow Em!" I wince and rubbed my head. Why couldn't she be smart in the mornings like me!  

"Sorry!" Em got up and looked at the clock. She cursed under her breath. 

"You okay?" Liam asks turning me around, looking at my right temple. 

"Always been better."

"You're going to have a bump there." He says, rubbing his thumb over my right temple. Small butterflies flew around in my stomach. I blushed and he smiled, looking down at me with his beautiful eyes.

"Alright, Elena, we've got to go." Em said dragging me out the door. "Bye Guys. See you soon!" She called back and shut the door. I look at her questioningly and she just smiled. I dismiss it and decided to move on to a different subject.

"Why do you have to have such a bloody hard head." I rub my forehead again causing me to think about Liam.

"I said I was sorry!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I look at Em then at the front door of my house.

"My mum is going to kill me."

"Not if we sneak in."

"Well then Maria will."

"No she won't."

"Then.."

She cuts me off. "If you say your dad, it will be off with your head!" She makes a slicing motion across her throat.

"Okay great. Everything's going to be fine because I'm in the hands of an almighty sneaky warrior," I say sarcastically.

"Elena, shut up and listen..." I nod. "You have a window in your room."