Chapter 16- Hiding

HELLOOOO! I have a new Harry Styles Fan Fiction I'm going to post after I finish How I Got Kidnapped by 1D. But the prologue is out. So please check it out and my other stories!

Haha. If my BFFFL (you know who) is reading this, Hiiiii! Hurry up and get an account! :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(NIALL POV)

------------THE NEXT WEEK---------

I read over the tweet for a millionth time. I wasn't the brightest kid in school. I'm so confused. What did she mean? Where did she go? Em has ran over to us crying and we were all confused. All five of us boys were in the living room watching TV when she rings the doorbell rapidly.

FLASHBACK:

DING DONG! "Someone get the door!" Liam said as we were watching the movie. No one was really happy with him....or Harry. They both hurt one of our close friend's heart. DING DONG! Everyone groans.

DING DONG!

Louis bolts to the door and swings it open. I try to look past his body and I hear sobs. Was it Elena? No it couldn't be..... "Em, what's wrong?" Louis whispered, bringing her into the room. We all stare at her, curious to know too. Em, after all, was another close friend. She glared at Liam and Harry, wiping tears off her face.

"Elena's gone. We don't know where she is and all her stuff is gone. Nothing is left and no one knows where she went. She didn't even tell her parents. She ran away! Or....she better not have commit suicide! Oh Elena if you did I would-"

"Whoa there! When did this happen?" Louis asked as we all stared at Emma in shock.

"Yesterday." She said then broke into tears again. I jump off the couch, "She couldn't have gone far then......right?"

Their eyes brightened, "Right! Maybe she went to another town or something."

"Worse though. Elena is turning 18 in a couple days, then we can't really use the police and stuff because she's now an adult and would be allowed to disappear, run away technically. So this is kind of up to us." Em muttered, crying.

"We'll find her." Zayn said looking determined. Liam and Harry haven't said anything. I glance over at Liam. His eyebrows were furrowed and his lips pursed. He looked deep in thought. Harry just looked shocked and perplexed.

I shake my head angrily, I think I know why she did it. I hop off the couch. "You idiots." I mutter angrily and everyone's heads snap up and see me glaring at Liam and Harry. Liam gives me a confused, shocked look and Harry looks taken aback. I shake my head angrily and rub my hands up through my hair then decide to run upstairs to my room. I bolt up the stairs and slam the door shut behind me, collapsing on the bed. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and dialed the now familiar phone number.

She doesn't pick up and I leave a message. Then I call again.

-FLASHBACK ENDED-

I wipe a tear away hastily. I felt like she was my sister. I honestly have no clue why Liam got back together with Danielle. When he was dating her for the first time, he would talk about her all the time then decreasingly until he stopped and they broke up, saying they lost that spark. Did they gain that spark again? But I don't think that's true because Liam doesn't talk about Danielle at all. I seriously thought him and Elena were going to get together. Like they were written in the stars.