Chapter 9- The OTHER side of Liam

We followed Liam as he ran to the left and slammed the door in our faces. What was wrong? I think I had a clue, but I wasn't sure. But seriously, we don't have time to have temper tantrums.

"Liam? What's wrong?" Niall knocked on the door, calling to Liam. We waited for a reply and got none. This time Zayn knocked. 

"Lad, you can tell us about whatever is bugging you." There was no reply. I could tell some of the boys were starting to get annoyed.

"You don't expect us to NOT wonder why you stormed off the stage?!" Louis screamed exasperated at the door, throwing his hands up in frustration. 

"Louis, we're basically talking to a door." I whispered.

"Stop acting like a girl," Harry said. I glared at him before looking at the door.

"Leave me alone!" I heard Liam shout. I sighed.

 "Let me try." I knocked on the door. "Liam? What's wrong? Please tell us or me? Please, we're worried. What's wrong?" I pleaded at the door.

The door swung open and I smiled, but frowned when I saw Liam's face. His face was completely red with anger and his eyes were watery. I reach up to put my hand on his arm. He shoves it off, "Are you guys idiots! Don't you understand when I say leave me alone I want you to leave me alone!" He hollered.

 I was kind of freaked out by his reaction. I looked around and saw that all the boys were completely shocked, probably because they've never seen him act like this before. I was scared but decided to open my arms and try to give him a hug.

He moved me out of the door frame with force, but at the same time trying to reign in his anger to be gentle enough Okay, something is really wrong. Also, it wasn't easy to push aside the tension we've had just to approach him like this. Faster than I could bat an eye, Harry charged after him but Liam slammed the door in his face. Harry ran into the door and bounced off, falling on his bum. Now Harry's face was flushed with anger as he looked at the door where Liam was. Harry got up and now looked at me.

My eyes were watering and a tear rolled down my cheek. I was completely, utterly, terrified of the way he acted. Wasn't he supposed to be the sensible one? I still have feelings for him, but I shove them in the back of my mind in a dark room with a huge lock, that I threw away the key to. But they keep resurfacing.

Harry's face immediately softened. "Oh, love, don't cry. Please don't cry. Everything's all right." He hugged me tightly trying to reassure me. Everything is obviously not all right I wanted to shout at his thick skull. I sobbed into him as his arms were squeezing me tight against him. He started humming a lullaby.

"The interview is over and is going to be postponed." Zayn informed us. 

"Thanks." I hear Harry whisper to Zayn. I look up at Harry and he smiles down at me. I look into his green eyes and see millions of emotions, but one was clear. Love. Love for me? Or was it happiness? I guess it wasn't that clear then.

Before I could think anymore, Harry's lips crashed into mine. Are lips melded into each others, becoming one. It sent tingles down my spine. But it didn't feel like the kiss in movies when it felt like fireworks and that it was only you and him.

"MY EYES!" Louis screams totally ruining the moment.

I pull away and look up at Harry. He's smiling which makes me smile back; a few stray tears running down my cheeks.

"Sorry to interrupt and all, but we have things to get done," Zayn said, patting Harry's back. Wait? Where's Em?

Louis voices my thoughts, "Hey guys. Where's Em?" We look around and she comes running around the corner.