Chapter 12- Rejection with a Tinge of Ignorance

HEY LOVELIES! (NO CLUE HOW TO SPELL THAT...) ANYWAY, I'M DEDICATING IT TO xBreakeven BECAUSE SHE MADE MY DAY WITH HER COMMENT! When people comment, fan, or/and vote they instantly make my happy even if I was already happy. Just wanted to know all of your are fabulouis! Aha, see what I did there?

...Yeah, I probably sounded stupid.....but I'm not talking....

Okayyyyyyyyy. I'm just going to shut up now and let you read. Oh, please vote, comment, and fan!

LOVE YOU ALL! THANKS FOR READING!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I continue to drive, sobbing. I probably looked like a wreck, and frankly, my driving wasn't much better, but I guess it was good enough that I didn't have to get pulled over by a cop. I pull into my drive way and ran into the house, skipping steps as I ran up the stairs and jumped on my bed. I shove my face into my pillow and continue to cry.

I start to think. Okay. So I've just broke up with a guy I've been dating for what? Three days? Why am I crying so hard then? I knew I was starting to fall for him. But that's the key word, starting. I was so confused, but I want to avoid them at all costs, which, knowing them, would be very hard. I decide it's time to take a shower and trudge over to the bathroom. Looking in the mirror, I was a mess. My mascara now had left tracks and my hair was messy with my clothes crinkled. I took off my top and jeans and turned on the water, waiting for it to heat up. I start to hum to Fix you by Coldplay.

That song and their other song Viva la Vida was stuck in my head for some odd reason. Don't ask me. Well, actually, I think it was because Harry made me listen to it while I was hanging out with him for bed-rest. Ugh. Stubborn child. My eyes start to water at the memory. I shake it off.

I wash my face, to get the make up off and hop into the shower. I scrub shampoo onto my scalp and hair as I think about this. Did I really want to stop all contact with the boys? Did I love Harry or Liam? But I wasn't full on love with them yet. I frown. I DON'T love Harry. I just CAN'T.

All the sudden a memory dances across my mind.

-FLASHBACK-

 He sighed, "Well, uh, one night Harry was drunk, very drunk and bored. Not a very good combination. He got drunk that night you met him backstage. Anyway, he and Zayn made a bet, a promise. Which Harry never breaks."

"Get to the point Liam." I interrupted him. He was just confusing me more.

"Well, the bet, promise thing he made with Zayn that I heard them saying while I was sitting next to them tweeting, was that...uh." He sighed, "That they find a girl who's beautiful and make them fall in love with him. Then," He winced, "hook up with them....the things you do on the bed, ya know, then dump them."

He looked at me, his eyes looking like they were piercing through my soul. I froze in shock and I felt Liam's arms wrap around me and squeeze me against his chest. But it felt like it was happening to another person. Could what he be saying, the truth? Was he just trying not to make me fall in love with Harry? But also if he got drunk the night he met me, of course Harry would probably be talking about me. What about on the phone when he was talking to someone in the background. Was he telling Zayn that he was going to win, or he better get a move on or he owes Harry lots of money? Or something like that?  But Harry doesn't seem like the one to do this. I heard he was a player, but not a major heart-breaker, crusher person. I just simply couldn't believe what he said.