Chapter 3- Overreacting

"Chill out Elena!" Zayn said.

I was pacing the hall back and forth rapidly.

"I feel like it's all my fault." I muttered. Louis was pacing behind me. We kept accidentally bumping into each other when I suddenly turned around.

"Hey. It's not your fault." Liam said as he walked up to me. 

"It is! I've should've told him how to duck dive before we went out there. How stupid could I ever be!" I started banging my head on the wall. I know. I know. Some of you guys think I must be overreacting, but the guilt was building up and my imagination was going wild. 

Liam grabbed my shoulders and turned me to face him. I looked down at my feet. He touched my chin and lifted it up so my eyes were staring into his warm, welcoming, friendly...whoa. Snap out of it. "Elena." He smirked, "What's the worse that could happen?" He asked calmly.

"He could die!" I shrieked. The room bursted out laughing. Liam smiled, pulling my hair away from my face. "Don't you think your overreacting? Just a little?"

"A little?! More like a lot." An heavy Irish voice rang out. 

"Niall?" Liam asked still looking at me.

"Yeah?"

"Shut up."

I smirked at Liam, letting a small giggle out. 

"Yay! She's smiling," Em said shoving Liam out of the way. She wrapped her arms around my waist, squeezing me to her chest and lifting me so that my toes brushed the floor. 

"Hey, Em! That wasn't very nice!"

"He doesn't care. Right Liam?" 

We turned to look at him. He raised his hands as if surrendering. 

"Shouldn't everyone be worrying about me?" I heard a heavy British accent fill the room. 

"Harry!" Everyone jumped and hugged him. 

"You know lad. You'd think they would keep you in the bed longer with that wipe out." Louis said playfully punching his shoulder. 

Harry laughed, "I wish." His gaze wandered over to me for a second then back to Louis. The doctor came out soon after. 

"Mr. Styles, would you like to speak in private or out openly." Harry shrugged. "Well I have good news and bad news." We nodded egging her to go on. 

"Well tell us the good news already!" Louis practically screamed.

"Well you have a moderate, almost severe concussion. You'll be able to heal with a couple weeks of rest." The doctor paused.

"And the bad news?" I asked.

"No performing of whatsoever. And stay in bed all day, except using the loo and take baths, no showers, slipping hazard. I heard you were clumsy so I'm not taking any risks with you."

Harry expertly looked away, pretending to be innocent of her claims.

"Also no T.V. or anything loud. You're going to get a lot of headaches and no violent head movements. You'll have to be more careful with your head more often."

That's a lot of things, I thought. I looked around and saw Louis writing down everything. I laughed silently looking at the ground. I glanced up hoping no one heard me, but Harry was giving me a weird look. I laughed again. Okay, maybe I'm not cut out for this.

"Uh, excuse me, Miss, but I, " I looked at my nonexistent watch on my wrist, "have to go."

"Sure." She replied. I smiled and turned to the boys. "Bye, guys. Text me if you need me." I smiled again and waved, walking through the hospital doors and into Em's car. I sat there waiting for Em to come. I started snickering, giggling, laughing, then laughing so loud and hard that my stomach was hurting. Why was I was laughing you might ask? Well why wasn't I? I felt all the tension from today being lifted off my shoulders. A feeling of relief washing over me.

Em entered the car, looking at me through narrow eyes. "Where to?"

"Where else? My house. You're sleeping over!" I laughed.

"No more sugar for you." Em laughed. 

I frowned.