Chapter 10- Bad Choices

A/N: Hey guys! Thanks for anyone who has read this far. I have writers block, so I'm sorry, but now I don't and I have everything planned til chapter 20. THERE'S GOING TO BE BIG SURPRISES AND TWISTS AND TURNS!!!!!!! So you must keep reading!!!! Pleaseeeeeeee?

Also, please vote, fan, comment!

:)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After some singing of some songs on the way to Nandos, I realize I haven't checked twitter in ages.

I pull my phone out of my purse and click on the twitter app. I have 16,639 followers including the boys!! HOLY CRAP!! I also have a ton of mentions and before I can check them, Harry grabs my hand and pulls me out of the car while Niall is screaming, "We're here!"

I saw Niall run inside. The rest of us walked in like normal people and ordered and sat down. Niall got the most out of all of us, but after all, he is a starving Niall.

Halfway through dinner, which was quiet, because we were all silent because of being occupied by eating and having things on our minds, I realized....whoa, I've have realized a lot of things lately! Ok, anyway, I realized that there was no paparazzi. That's strange.

"Hey guys?" I say and they all look up at me

"Hey guys?" I say and they all look up at me. "You know, I've realized something.....look around."

They turn their heads around and look. They look back at me, confused.

"There's no paps. You'd think they'd follow us here." I continue when they can't figure it out.

Zayn's eyebrows scrunch up. "You're right.."

"Duh." I interrupt and roll my eyes.

He ignores me and continues, "But the only reason they wouldn't follow us, is if they got a better lead or a better lead on Liam!"

Now it was my turn to be confused. "What?" Em says, voicing my thoughts.

"He means, Liam probably has done something he's going to regret or something wild enough or big enough to catch the paps attention." Niall explained.

"Wow! Who knew our little blonde, Irish, leprechaun could be so smart!" Louis exclaims grinning, lightening up the mood. 

Niall frowned. "I'm not naturally blonde, idiot." We laugh and Louis pouts.

"Aww. You know he didn't really mean it right Lou?" Em coos and he ignores her, still pouting. Harry slides out of the booth and pulls Louis out. What are they-----

Harry pulls Louis in a big hug and Lou's smiles.

"HEY! You turned Lou's frown.."

Zayn groaned while Niall said, "Don't say it!"