Chapter 7- Cheering Up

ELENA'S P.O.V

"Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy. But here's my number, so call me maybe!" My phone started to ring.

I fluttered my eyes open and turned over, grabbing my phone. I was still in my dress from last night.......I really need to change. All night, last night, I kept getting phone calls from Liam. I never answered and Em even came over to my house earlier this morning, but I told mum to say that I was sleeping.

I glanced at the caller I.D. It was Harry. I groaned, but decided to answer the phone. No one knows what happened, but Liam and I.....I hope.

"Good morning, beautiful."

"What do you want?" I asked, wanting to get straight to the point.

"Well grumpy, I was wondering if you wanted to come over."

No. Liam was probably going to be there and I wouldn't be able to handle it. I was starting to fall in love with him, but he lied to me while throwing Harry under the bus. Just so he could date me! But I was also falling for Harry! And before the incident, it felt like Liam was my closet guy friend out of the lot.

"Ello? Elena? Are you still there? If you hung up on—"Harry started ranting, but I interrupted him.

"Yes! Don't pee yourself!"

"So, yes you're coming over?"

"No, I'm not feeling good."

He chuckled. "Hangover," he said in a sing-songy voice. I guess no one told him I left early crying......or no one knew because no one saw and Liam didn't say anything. But they must've known I've left early. But what do they think?

"What? No."

"Oh, well, I'll come over and help you and...."

"No," I interrupted again, "You have a concussion. Bed rest, remember?"

I heard a long sigh. "Then I'll send someone else to go over there and cheer you up."

I sighed and fell back, throwing my head onto the pillow. "You're an awesome friend to have. You know that?"

"Friend?"

"Yeah. An amazing one." I said and hung up.

It better not be Liam that's all I'm saying.

The door bell rang and I slowly got the door, praying it was anyone but Liam. I swung the door open and smiled immediately.

"Louis!" I screamed and hugged him.

He hugged me back, but pouted. "I was supposed to do that."

I laughed and grabbed his wrist, pulling him inside. Harry definitely chose the right person to cheer me up. I was already smiling and laughing.

"Got any carrots?" He asked walking into the kitchen.

"Not really...no."

"Well, that was two seconds of my life I will never get back."

I smiled. "What am I supposed to do about it?"

Louis paused, rubbing his index finger and thumb on his chin, "You shall die two seconds earlier than you were going to die before. I am hereby taking away two seconds of your life!" He shouted pointing a finger at me, dancing around as if he was performing a ritual.  I laughed, clutching my stomach and my phone started to ring. Louis started to sing along on the top of his lungs. I clicked the answer button, not bothering to check caller I.D.

"Shut up Louis!" I screamed so I could be heard over his obnoxious singing.

"Ello?"

"Hey Elena. It's Harry. How's Louis? Is he cheering you up?"

"Yup!" I said popping the "p".

"Good. Right when I get out of this stupid bed rest thing, I'm going to do everything out of bed."

I started to laugh hysterically and he joined me.

"HEY HAZZA!" Louis screamed into the phone that was by my ear. I jumped probably a foot in the air, rubbing my ear. 

"Gosh Louis." I muttered and he laughed.

"HEY BOO-BEAR!"

I shook my head. Boys and their bromances.

HEY GUYS! SORRY FOR THIS SHORT CHAPTER. It's more of a filler chapter thing.