Chapter 11- Heartbreak

HEY! Thanks for getting me 300 reads! I know some of you guys might think this is lame, but for me, it’s actually kinda big! I even wrote a long chapter. Well it WAS 7 pages on Microsoft……

But please vote, comment, fan….they make my day immensely!! Also, keep reading because there are unsuspecting things in the future….. LOVE ALL OFF YOU!

Love,

Someblondesaresmart <3 <3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Love me?”

I froze then smiled, “You got it HAREHH!” We laughed and he grinned, turning over. I could feel his breath on my face…..I’m glad he brushes his teeth……

“What did I ever do to deserve someone like you?” He whispered, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. I blushed, “Well, you must’ve done something VERY good to deserve someone with all of this.” I winked, joking. He laughed while I just smiled. I turned over to face the wall and felt Harry sling his arm around my waist and pulled me against his body. I smiled wider, feeling warmth and tingles spreading through me like wildfire. I know this sounds so cheesy, but are bodies felt like they fit together, but as if there was one teensy weeny thing off. I ignore it and a couple seconds later I hear soft snoring and soft, warm, breaths on the back of my neck.

Harry was asleep.

I loved how he made me feel----but, do I love him….him, himself? That I didn’t know.

I furrow my eyebrows as I ponder about it.

Right as sleep is about to overcome me, I shockingly realize that I’m not so sure I am.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I flutter my eyes open and slowly turn over so I won’t wake Harry. He looked so peaceful, young, innocent….yeah right……beautiful….when he was sleeping. Even with cuts and bruises and swelling.

I smile adoringly at him even though he can’t see me.

“BOO!”

“AHHHHH!” I jump probably a foot in the air, clutching my chest where my heart is. Harry is sitting straight up laughing like the physco maniac he is.

“You scared me to death!” I exclaim as my heart tries to slow down its rapid beating. He continues laughing, clutching his stomach.

“It’s not funny Harry!” I try to say, but I laugh. I pause, “Seriously it’s not that funny.”

“You…should’ve…seen…y-your…face!” He laughs, his face red. I glare at him and shove him playfully…kind of.

…….He fell off the bed with a loud ‘plop’……….

“OH MY GOSH! Harry I’m so sorry! Are you okay?!” I climb over and lay horizontally on the bed, my head hanging off, looking at him. He groaned. “I’m so sorry, I didn’t mea---“

“Do you work out or something?!” He joked, grinning. I laughed and rolled off the bed, helping him up. We keep our hands together and intertwine our fingers. I look up at Harry and smiled and he kisses my forehead, making me grin like a Cheshire cat. I giggled softly of the way I must look. Harry looks down at me and cocks an eyebrow while we’re walking down the hall to the kitchen. I shrug, smiling.

We saunter into the kitchen and see Niall is already there, stuffing some bagels in his mouth.

“Where’s everyone?” Harry asks. He was right. Where is everyone?