Chapter 8- Interviews, dating, and Chasing, MY OH MY

ONE WEEK LATER.................

It has been a week since Harry has been sentenced to bed rest and he was now free! Harry and I have been calling each other every day, talking and  then texting when we couldn't talk. I didn't go over there a lot because I was trying to avoid Liam. But a couple times, Harry convinced me to go over there and there was some awkward moments. I hardly saw Liam anyway though. Whenever I was going there, the guys said he was going grocery shopping or something else.

Also, I have good news.  Harry and I are now dating! Have been for two days now. I smirked. Not very long. Oh, also, Em and Louis are close to dating. Louis just doesn't have the guts to ask her to be his girlfriend. Goodness gracious.

Oh, and an update on everything. I think I'm starting to fall in love with Harry..........and Liam. I just can't shake Liam off. It's like he dug his nails in me so deep and I can't shake him loose.

Today, I was getting ready for an interview with the boys. This was the first interview I've ever been to and the first one for the boys since Harry's concussion. This interview is also going to be the interview where we announce that we're dating to the public. No one knows except my family and Em. I think the boys might suspect something though. I think, Louis kind of hinted, that he was going to ask Emma out today at the interview.

I put on a floral dress with light pink ballet flats. My hair was wavy but down. I had a silver necklace with a little silver flower on it and diamond studs.I smiled at my reflection and pulled out my light pink clutch putting in my phone, money, house keys and ran down the stairs. I didn't need my car keys because the boys were going to pick us up at Emma's house in a limo!

"Bye mum! I'm leaving for the interview!"

Oh, did I mention? When I announced to my family that I was dating Harry freaking Styles, Marie started hyperventilating. I got a big laugh out of that.

I walked over to Emma, knocking on their door. Em opened her door and she looked amazayn. See what I did there?

"Hey gorgeous!" She said making me smile.

"Hey hot stuff!" I said back.

She had on high rise red shorts with navy and white horizontally striped shirt tucked in but over flowed over the top of shorts a little. She also had on a navy skinny belt with navy TOMS. Her brown hair was straightened so it was almost mid-back.

I grinned. "Did you and Louis decide to match?"

She gasped. "How did you know?!"

I laughed, "It seems to be Louis's trademark things. Red trousers, navy and white striped shirt and TOMS."

She laughed too. "Makes it look like you guys are a couple." I continued. 

She blushed, "Really?" I nodded and heard a honk from behind us. We both jump and turn around, seeing a black limo pulling into the driveway.

Em quickly locked her door and we hurried to the car. I hopped in and sat next to Harry and everyone laughed when they saw what Em was wearing. Louis was wearing his trademark outfit.

"You guys are matching!" Niall laughed. Louis just winked at him.

Harry put his arm around my shoulders and leaned closer, his lips brushing my ear. "You look beautiful," He whispered. I grinned as I felt a chill run down my spine. It reminded me of when he kissed me in the car on the way to the hospital. "Not too bad yourself." I winked at him.

"What's up with all the winking? Is it Wink Day or something?!" Liam says loudly, being an arse.

Harry glared at him. "What crawled into your trousers today and died, Liam?"