Chapter 15- Can't Escape

Yay! I got over 1,000+ reads! Anyway, please vote, fan, and comment. Many more twists and turns coming ahead....

HINT HINT.....  ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A WEER LATER:

"I'm so sorry Elena, I didn't know. I think he still lo-" I click the end button angrily at Niall's voice message. Since I blocked all their numbers, except Niall's now, Zayn, Louis, and Niall have been calling me with nonstop messages from Niall's phone saying their surprised and actually thought he liked me.

Well, congratulations! Thank you for everyone for keeping my hopes up. For having Liam play with me and lead me on. Just like Harry. Just like Jake.

I throw my phone across the room and it bounces on the floor, not breaking.......sadly.

I groan and thrust my head in my pillow. A whole week they have been calling me nonstop. A whole week of Diam or whatever their relationship name was, news everywhere.

I love Liam and Liam loves Danielle. He doesn't love me and played with my heart. I see millions of pictures, millions of flirtatious tweets between the two. Seems like everywhere I look at my home in England....

Danielle and Liam this....Danielle and Liam that...

I stinking love Liam and he leads me on and crushes my heart. What a jerk. Harry and Jake too. Why am I always played on? Why can't I have that simple love? That true love? It's like God forbids it. I really thought Liam was my soul mate, my true love.

Apparently not.

Everytime I saw something of him or with Danielle, I crack. I break down. I get weaker and weaker. I haven't been out in a while to avoid everything. But I still can't escape. I can't escape this torture.

Why was life so hard?

Tears leak out of my eyes and soak into my pillow. I wipe them away furiously. School was now over. College was soon coming up. I want that sweet escape. That romantic love. Why can't I have that?

I need to escape. I want to escape.

Can't I at least have that?

No, I was not going to kill myself. I value my life more than that. I still have hopes.....even if their tinier than grain of sand.

And that's small.

I sit up and angrily thrust my laptop on my lap. Opening it, I refresh the twitter page and what do you know? More flirtatious tweets between the two. More pictures. More hate towards me.

Real_Liam_Payne: Nothing like hanging with your beau @Danielle_Peazer to make you feel amazing. Love you. ;)xxx

Danielle_Peazer: @Real_Liam_Payne awww.. Love you too. :) xxx Can't wait til tonight! ;)

My heart cracks. They're still growing strong. I want Liam to love me. But I don't also. Danielle is a sweet, innocent person....she doesn't deserve to be heartbroken. I can't force Liam to love me. If I love him enough, I would just leave his life and let him live happily with Danielle. I cry harder and all the sudden come up with a rash idea. Hopefully, it'll get me free. Get me my sweet escape and the true love I'll find.

I'll leave. I'll disappear.

I compose a tweet for the world to see. I know this is a rash decision, but I would do anything other than causing self-inflicting pain to escape Diam.