Chapter 4- Entertaining 1D

Me and Em were watching Love Actually and shoving popcorn in our faces. About halfway through the movie I went up to use the loo when I felt my butt vibrate. I pulled out my phone and checked my messages.

Harry:  Elena! I need you!

Me:  ?????????

Harry:  ASAP. I need entertainment.

Me:  But it's midnight!! :(

Harry:  Fine, but you made a promise  ; )

I sighed and smiled.

Me: Fine. Where?

I got a text message to where the boys' house was at. I called down to Em, "We're going to the boys house!" I heard Em scrambling and tripping over herself running up the stairs.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 I rang their doorbell and a heard pounding footsteps and someone screaming "I'll get it!" The door swung open and Louis swooped me up into a huge, bone-crushing hug.

"Louis....can't....breathe!"

 He dropped me and I ran past him so he couldn't hug me again as I heard a laugh from the doorway. I looked back curiously to see Emma staring at Louis, making a fool of herself. I guess he was the one she was talking about that day. I seriously thought it was going to be Niall. Guess I owe mom £20 .

 I looked around, noticing the house was on the beach with an outdoor pool and a large game room that also had something akin to a movie screen but on a smaller scale. The place was huge! 

"Elena?" I heard someone call. Harry. 

I smiled and followed the voice into a dark room. I turned on the light and saw Harry topless in the bed, humming to himself. When the door opened, he looked at me and smiled. Well dang.

"Finally!  Do you know how boring it is staring at the ceiling! I can't fall asleep. I have a headache and can't even take any pain medicine because I took my pills an hour ago!" 

I smiled, holding my hands up in surrender. "Hey now. Hey now. Headaches will eventually go away if you don't think about it." (A/N: sorry I couldn't resist!!)

" (A/N: sorry I couldn't resist!!)

"It's all I can think about...unless," he stopped, pucker his lips a bit.

I smirked. "Reading?" 

He rolled his eyes. "I think you know what I mean."

"Sorry love, I don't think it's healthy for people in your situation." I smiled tapping my noggin. He gave me puppy- dog eyes. I gave in....a little. Making it look like I was was going to kiss him on the lips, I quickly peck him on the cheek.

He grinned. "I'll let it go.....but only this time."

"Oh so, you're expecting me to kiss you again and again and again." 

"Well that's the idea." 

I just sat there looking at him.  Was he joking? Did he only want me for a booty call? Not knowing how to respond I get up. "I'll be right back." 

I close the door behind me and see Louis and Em sitting quite close together on the couch while they watch movie. Zayn looked to me and smiled, "Hey Elle. What's going on with Harry?"

"Nothing much, just Harry being his annoying self. Oh, and I like the nickname!" I said walking behind the big couch to see what they're watching. "Titanic. Really guys?" I laughed and walked to the kitchen. 

Liam was there making some hot chocolate. When I pushed the kitchen door open, he turned around and smiled at me. "Hey, I was just going to bring some hot chocolate for you and Harry." 

"Thanks," I grinned while grabbing one, but immediately pulled back. "Yow! That's hot!"

 Liam smiled, "Oh sorry, I forgot. Here, let me help you." 

He quickly put the drinks down and wet a washcloth with cold water before holding it against my hand. After a moment, he removed the washcloth and bent down to kiss my hand lightly. A warm feeling rushed through my hand, up my arm and through my body. 

 "A little kiss to heal the burn more quickly." He smiled, his eyes twinkling and put the washcloth in the sink. I laughed shyly and jumped off the counter.

 "You know you were overreacting, right?" 

He nodded and gave me the hot chocolates which were now not steaming hot.
I kicked the door open and walked into Harry's room.I sighed and looked at Harry. He was fast asleep snoring lightly. I chuckled while putting the drinks down. I sat on the bed just staring into space for what felt like hours and started to drift to sleep in the big comfy chair in the corner of the room. I had no clue how I ended up over there. I closed my eyes and started to dream.

My hand was still tingling.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey its the author. Sorry for this short chapter. I couldn't really think of anything to write. If you want to offer any ideas, feel free to.