The Dark List [Larry Stylinson Fanfic]

Um, it's my first time to do a fanfic, so take it easy on me, and please enjoy this story!

Oh. And if you have any problem on bromance or boyxboy stories, you're free to leave. Good day. :) x

2013 UPDATE - For God's sakes, STOP saying that I'm a carrot since I used "Vas Hapnin", Zayn being vain and Niall being hungry all the time in this fanfic; I MADE THIS ON APRIL 2012. Obviously, there is no such thing as being a "carrot" back then since everybody else treated and looked at the boys the same way. The fandom was way different back then, and it was acceptable to say phrases as such. Thank you.

-----

"Louis. I'm so glad you agreed. We just need you to sign here." He pointed the piece of paper on the desk.

I was in the conference of some building in London. I really don't care where. I don't really care about anything but this. For days, this was all I could think about.

I looked at the piece of paper on the desk, where my whole life, where the band's life depend. Only Liam knows about this, which is just a relief. If no one in the band knows about this, I might have exploded when I knew about it. But no, thank you Liam Payne, for knowing this, and well, for suggesting this rubbish.

I looked up and saw Simon Cowell looking at me eagerly, like signing this piece of paper can make someone live forever, or something big as that. But it is, it is a big deal.

"Wait now, Simon. Why am I the one that is supposed to do this again?" Of course I know why. But until now, I still can't believe it. He sighed. "Louis, for the hundredth time, you are doing this because he's your best friend. Now, sign!" He raised his voice a little. I can see he’s a bit impatient. Maybe I should crack a joke? No, Louis. Focus. This is a big thing. You screw this up and you're dead.

"But... But I'm a guy! This is a girl's job!" I can't do this. It's all too weird. "We could have a girl do it, but if ever the plan succeeds, it will only make him worse. But if a guy does it, and it succeeds, at least he's gay. Or bi. And plus, he had a crush on you when you were in X Factor. It won't be so hard." Ugh, easy for you to say. You don't have to betray your best friend. "Louis Tomlinson, you are going to do this for the band, and for all the girls out there. Now, are you going to sign or not? I can't waste time, y'know." His voice was calm, but it made me nervous and confused that I didn't even realize I signed the contract. I glanced at Simon and he was smiling, like a proud father that just saw his child graduate college. I stared at the piece of paper, trying to burn it with my eyes. I still can't believe I did it.

10 THINGS TO BREAK A FLIRT'S HEART: 

1. Don't make him flirt with another girl.  

2. Do a thing for him that no one did yet.  

3. Make him ask you on a date.  

4. Make sure that that date will be the one he will remember the most.  

5. Make sure he will take you seriously.  

6. Make sure he's dating or checking out no one else but you.  

7. Make sure he falls in love with you.  

8. Make him kiss you.  

9. Be his boyfriend.  

10. Break his heart.

But do not fall in love with him. Or else you need to face a severe punishment.

                                             Signed by: Louis William Tomlinson

-----

What do you guys think? I need your feedback, please. :) It's a bit crappy, I know, but it's only the prologue. So comment and vote, and maybe message me. FEEDBACK PLEASE! :)) Larry Stylinson all the way! =)

.