All I Want Is Your Love

''Louis

It's been almost a week since I signed the contract. And up until now, I still regret it, so that means I'm not doing any effort in doing it. The lads noticed that I’ve been acting weird lately, and Harry even suggested I talk to someone about it. Yes, we're in good terms again, thank you for that. But of course I won't agree to that, it's like he's thinking that I've gone mental. I'm close though, to becoming mental. Every single day, every time I'm in my room, I can feel that piece of paper staring at me, whenever I'm sleeping, I'm on the phone, I'm on the computer, it' really driving me crazy. Liam's no use either. He keeps saying there's no rush, but there's rush in his voice that makes it false. But I can't let it bother me this much anymore. I took a deep breath, and looked at the paper for the first time after signing. Okay, the first one should be the one I'll work on now. And everything should go with the flow. I read the first one:

                         1. DON'T MAKE HIM FLIRT WITH ANOTHER GIRL.

Oh wow. This is harder than I thought. I will actually have to do this. Flirt with him, do sweet and romantic things to him then betray him. The word betray made my stomach twist. I can't handle hurting Harry in the end. He's my best mate. I can't do this to him, he trusts me. My thoughts drift off to the time he got angry at me. When he called me selfish.

I stood up and went downstairs, where the other boys are. He called me selfish. It's true, I am selfish. That's why I agreed on signing this list, and now I will act on it.

''Harry

We're just watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S on DVD at the living room. The boys are hangin' out in our house, again. They wanted to look after Louis. I think it's necessary too, but it's a shock that all of us are worried about Louis except Liam. To think he's the most sensible and responsible in the group. Unless he knows why Louis is acting weird, I can't think of any reason why he's not worried at all.

I heard someone coming down. I looked at the stairs and saw Louis, grinning. What's happening? Is this real? Is he really Louis? Thoughts keep running on my brain. So I rushed to the stairs and hugged Louis. He hugged back instantly. He IS really Louis! Breaking away from the hug, he said "Good to see ya Haz." I laughed and went back to the couch, Lou following me, eyes on us. "Hey,” he said awkwardly, smiling shyly. As he said that, it's like the lads realized that it is true and he really is smiling. They all hugged him, Liam hugging him last. He whispered something on Lou's ear, and I saw him nodding. I'm curious what that was about. But I let it go.

Louis and I cuddled on the couch while watching the DVD. Every now and then, I look at him, wondering what happened to him that he became so happy again, like the Lou I know. It's not that I'm complaining, it's just like a miracle, or a dream come true. But hey, who am I to complain? He's happy now, and that's what matters.

After hours of DVD marathon, joking around, playing hide and seek around the house, Zayn, Niall and Liam finally went home. Though there's something about Niall and Liam. A spark, maybe? I don't know what, but there's a thing.

''Louis

Okay. Making the plan work. Take a deep breath, okay. Do this Louis. For the band. The rest already left, so we have the rest of the afternoon all by ourselves. This is the time. "Hey Haz?" "Yeah?" We're still cuddling on the couch, the television open, but we're just staring at it. I looked at him and said, "Why don't we go to the park?" He looked at me, his bright eyes twinkling with happiness. "Sure. Meet you in 20?" I just nodded and turned off the TV. He quickly ran upstairs and went to his bedroom to change. I smiled. Harry is really happy about this. I felt a pang of guilt. But I just ignored it, again. You have to do this, I remind myself.

''Harry

I'm really excited about us going to the park. I practically ran away from all the demons in the world on the way to my room. 

I settled for white shirt, a Jack Wills hoodie, denim jeans and TOMS. I ruffled my hair a little and went out of my room. At the same time, Louis came out of the room wearing a striped shirt, red chinos and TOMS. Typical. He grinned and put an arm around me, then we walked to the park.

After about 5 minutes, we arrived at the park. As we always do, we sat on the swings and just talked and talked. Then a lovely looking lady approached me. "Hi, I'm Anna. What's your name?" I don't think she noticed that Louis is with me. I don't even think she knows who I really am. But I can see her pure intention is to flirt. But I answered anyway. "Harry." "So Harry, do you have a girlfriend?" I'm pretty surprised by that. But I'm not flirting with anyone from now on. I learned the lesson from the last time. So I linked Lou's hand and mine, and said, "I don't have. But sorry, I'm taken." She mumbled something under her breath and quickly walked away. I looked at Louis and saw that he's blushing. He's so cute when he does that. I smiled cheekily and said, "Oh, you're my boobear. I won't replace you with some flirt."

''Louis

I was surprised of how Harry acted earlier. He really didn't flirt with the girl. That was easy. I just hope that the rest are as easy as the first one.

It was already night time, and stars are everywhere. Harry and I lay down under a big tree, looking up at the sky, watching the stars. After the flirt encounter, we just ran around and around the park, and we're now tired.

"I wish we can be like this always." he says, holding my hand. "I wish we can be like this always, too. I don't want something to ruin our friendship." It takes him a few seconds to answer, "Yeah, you’re right." Kissing his cheek, we cuddled at the park for a few more minutes, gazing up at the stars, and comfortable silence between us.

-----

Aww. :) They're so sweet! YAY for this chapter!

4 VOTES now FOR THE NEXT UPLOAD. I just wanted to make the voting req. higher. PEACE! And I hope this is longer than the others. And better. :]

Okaaaaaay, nothing to say now. Love like Larry. x