All For Love

''Liam

I just listened to Harry 'lecture' Louis. I can't look at them, it's too much to take. I can't stop Harry, he really needs to let his feelings out. Talking, talking, and suddenly he stopped. I looked up and saw them, snogging. I stood up and quickly but quietly went to the kitchen, leaving them alone. 

''Louis

Call me a drama queen, but Harry's words hurt me. I just want to stop them, before I punch his beautiful face. C'mon Louis, THINK! I looked at his eyes, then nose, then those gorgeous pinkish lips. There's something inside me that's saying, Kiss him Louis!  But no. That would be weird, right?

Without thinking, I grabbed his shirt and kissed him. I closed my eyes and let my lips do the work. But after a while, I realized what I was doing and started to pull away. To my surprise, he started to kiss back. I opened my eyes to see him eyes closed and blushing. He actually looked... cute. I closed my eyes again and put one of my hands through his hair, slightly pulling his curls. He then put both his hands around my neck.

Of course, Liam chose this moment to leave the room. Wait, what? Liam is still here? And Harry, my guy bandmate and bestfriend, and I are snogging? Panicking, I pulled away from Harry and ran to my bedroom.

''Harry

I looked at Louis while he climbed the stairs. What were we doing? Were we just... snogging? Does that mean I'm gay?

I brushed the thought aside and went to the kitchen, longing for something to drink. I almost dropped the glass of water when I turned around and saw Liam sitting on a bar stool. When did he get in this house? Oh shit, he was here when Louis and I kissed. Does that mean... He saw it?

"Had fun with Louis?" Instantly, I felt my cheeks turn hot. I laughed and said, "W-what are you t-talking about?" I tried to act nonchalant, but I was nervous. "Oh Harry. You really don't know how to lie, do you?" I smiled shyly and said, "So... umm... you saw, huh?" Liam nodded, "Yup.", popping the P at the end. He must've realized that I was embarrassed of what we did, and said, "Don't worry, Harry. I won't tell the others." I just nodded and went to my bedroom, still confused of what just happened between me and Louis.

''Liam

Shortly after Harry left the kitchen, I received a phone call from Uncle Simon saying I need to go to his office. So here I am, outside his office, waiting for him.

After a good few minutes, he appeared and motioned me in to his office. I went inside and sat down on one of the two seats in front his desk, while he sat down behind the desk. "Nice to see you again, Liam.", he says.  "Nice to see you too,” I reply. "So you must be wondering why I called you here." I nodded and looked at him. "Surely, you know about Harry's problem. The one that Ms. Flack talked about in a couple of interviews. Now, I don't really care whatever you lads do with your life, but this is bad publicity for the band.  I could've asked Louis about this, seeing they live together, but they're so close that he might try to cover up for his best friend. So, I would just like to know, if Ms. Flack's statement is true." I gulped and broke the eye contact. "Ummmm..... Well....." "I'll take that as a yes. Liam, don't be afraid to tell the truth. There's no point in denying it. I had some reliable sources that said it was indeed, true. Liam, I trust you. And I know you're smart. That's why I picked you to help me to come up with a solution to Harry's problem." "What?" "Oh, I know you're going to do it anyway."

I had no choice but to say yes, so for the next few hours I sat there, suggesting things here and there, until he agreed on my idea of breaking Harry's heart, so that he'll know what it's like. He experienced it already with Kat, and that's what lead him to be a 'flirt', but Simon still agreed. After a few more hours, we came up with a list of 10 things to do to break Harry's heart. I feel sorry for Harry, but he chose it. "So, I'll handle the rest of this later." "Sure Liam. See ya." "See you too." Oh God, how can I say this?

''Harry

"I can't do this, Liam!" "Please Louis, this is for his own good, for our own good!" I woke up with people screaming downstairs. I looked at the clock on my bedside table and it says 7PM. Hmm, that was a good afternoon nap. But some people try to ruin it.

I went downstairs, seeing Louis and Liam still arguing. I screamed on the top of my lungs, "WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?" They looked surprised and I laughed. "You should've seen your faces. Anywho, what's up?" "Nothing." Liam murmured. They must be hiding something. I eyed them carefully, Liam, then Louis. Oh Louis. His perfect eyes, his beautiful nose, his gorgeous lips... Harry, what are you doing? Ugh, I mentally slapped myself. I felt something, like happiness, in me when I looked at Louis, but I ignored the thought and went to the kitchen to get something to eat.

''Louis

I sighed in relief when Harry didn't ask any more questions. I glanced at Liam and he signalled me to go up in my room, so that we can talk more of this big issue. Now, we made sure Harry won't hear. After a few more arguments, we were tired so we decided to sleep. I still haven't agreed. Liam spent the night in our house, sleeping in the sofa.

Morning came. Liam and I talked again. I still didn't give in. So he left, and he said I should think about it. How can I do this to Harry? I can't do this to my best friend. A few more days of thinking. Harry even became worried of how I'm acting. I haven't been talking much, and I try to keep myself away from him.

And finally, I agreed. Liam was so thrilled when he heard this, and quickly went to our house, picking me up to go to Simon's office, leaving a confused Harry behind.

-----

HELLO! So here's the next chapter! I'm really sorry if it sucks near the ending, but I'm so hungry now, that's why I tried to rush it. :) AND I was supposed to update yesterday, but there was no electricity. :(

Now, I decided to make it 3 VOTES FOR THE NEXT UPLOAD! :)

Feedback very much appreciated, some of it really makes me laugh. :D

Love, love, love for fooood. xx