Another Love

''Niall

"Alright, the voice came from somewhere here," I tell them, leading the way. Kat and Liam followed me and we all walked in silence, carrying our bags with food, clothes and emergency kits, in case something goes wrong.

We started looking for the poor man with the deep voice. After twenty minutes or so, we saw a man with curly locks sitting on the forest floor, clutching his stomach. Liam and I rushed forward to help him, Kat following us.

"Do you need anything?" Liam asked. The man looked at us, and to our surprise, it was Harry. "Harry! What are you doing here? Don't tell me this is where management assigned you to go," I told him in a rush. He looked different - more tired, his clothes are covered with dirt, his hair is a disaster, basically he's a mess. "Food," he murmured. I hand him a sandwich from my bag. After finishing it in a few minutes, I handed him a bottle of water. "Are you alright now?" Liam asks. "Yeah, better" "What are you doing here?" I ask again. "Well, I was all alone in my cabin. So, I started walking around my place, thinking of Lou and stuff, and the next thing I know, I was in a forest. I tried going back, but I lost my way. So, umm, I then saw Lou here-" "You saw Louis!" Liam exclaims, cutting him. "Yeah. Then we got to singing then talking and the next thing I know, we're fighting again. We parted ways just hours ago, and I haven't eaten anything big except for the sandwich you gave me and - FUCK, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?"

I turned to see what - or who is he looking at and I saw Kat standing there. Oh shoot, I forgot she's with us.

"Hi," she smiles and waves awkwardly at Harry. "Hi? You hurt me then you come back into my life and you say hi?!" Harry spats. "I didn't know you were here, sorry. But I promise I don't mean any harm," she explains with her feeble voice, and I think I can safely say she's scared. "Calm down, Harry. She's not here to cause trouble. She came with us to look for Louis," Liam explains. "How can- how can she not cause any trouble when she's here causing trouble to me? I've tried so hard to move on and now you come here and show her to me? Are you crazy or did she pollute your mind?!" "Calm yourself, Harry. You're scaring her," I tell him, but he doesn't seem to care. "I don't give a tiny rat's bum. I'm not talking to her."

We can't do anything about it, so Kat was awkwardly just standing a few meters from us, looking at us while Liam and I fed Harry to regain his strength. I couldn't blame Harry though; Kat did hurt him so much. If that happened to me, I would've been furious, too.

"You do know that I you can't go back home with us, management will know," Liam reminds him. "Yeah, I know," he replies. "Sorry about that mate. All the things," I apologize. "Yeah, Harry. We shouldn't have left you alone." "No, don't worry about it. I was being quite stubborn at that time, I totally understand. The problem is, how do I get back to my cabin? I'm lost." Liam and I looked at each other. Both of us don't even know how to get back to our place, much more to guide Harry back to his place. Except... "Kat can help you get back there," I suggested. Instantly, Harry looked at me like he was about to kill me. Oops, wrong move. "You... You just said that she will help me get back to my place. You're out of your mind, mate." "Niall's right," Liam tells Harry. "Niall and I don't know this place, but Kat does. Eleanor and Sandrene know this place, too, but they're not here, so Kat is really the one who can help you," "Wait, the Eleanor girl you're talking about, it's not the Eleanor Louis dated until morning, right?" "Umm..." "No, no, not her!" Harry exclaims. "Why, what's the big deal?" I ask. "Is she looking for Louis, too?" "Yeah.. Why?" Liam asks. "I'm just afraid that since Lou and I fought, and Eleanor will find him, Louis might replace me with her," Harry replies, his voice full of worry. Liam hugs him, saying softly, "Don't worry, Louis loves you. He will never choose Eleanor over you, I'm sure of that. Now cheer up mate, and you should go back to your cabin. Let Kat guide you home, okay?" I guess Harry is too vulnerable and lost in thought at that moment since he agreed to Liam without argument.

I called Kat and explained how it will work. "So, Kat will go with Liam and me to look for the others. Harry will come, too. When we find them, Kat will accompany Harry home, okay?" They all nod and without any word, we go looking for Zayn, Sandrene and Eleanor.

''Zayn

The three of us kept chatting in the forest while looking for Louis. We're getting tired, so we decided to take a rest under a huge tree. We just sat down under it, stretching our legs, and no one was talking. It was relaxing, I feel like I can fall asleep here in no time.

After a few minutes, I heard a noise. It's like something is coming towards us. The girls didn't seem to hear it since they were still sitting with their eyes closed. Out of curiosity, I stood up and looked for the thing where the noise came from. I went around the tree, and after a few steps, I saw a man wearing dirty but familiar clothes. He turned around and I was surprised and at the same time, relieved when I found out who he is.

"Louis? What happened to you?" His eyes immediately brightened up and rushed to hug me. When he broke away, he realized what he did and said, "Oh shoot, I've got dirt all over you mate." I just smiled and replied, "Don't worry about it, I can change clothes. So, what happened to you?" He started talking about how he ran away from the cabin then how he and Harry met and fought in the forest. Suddenly, he stopped talking when we reached where the girls are and whispered, "Eleanor."

I was surprised on how he reacted and said her name. He said it like he missed her, full of affection and feelings. She must've heard it for her eyes fluttered open, and it landed on Louis. "Lou," she murmured. She stood up and immediately hugged him and if I didn't know anything about them, I could say that they were a couple. A perfect couple.

-----

Hey guys! So we had our first quarter exams last week so I was unable to update, and I apologize if this is a crappy chapter, got a huge mental block. So, I think there'll be a few chapters left before The Dark List ends, still not sure about that. It all depends on my mood if i want to start a new book or a sequel or just leave Wattpad or make this story super loong. :)

Also, I want to dedicate this chapter to ShaneStyles because I can.. And well, she's just simply great! So check out her fanfics - Man-Period, The Man Who Can't Be Moved, Nothing and Far Fetched!

And massive thank you to all of you, for the 100k reads and all the votes and comments, I really appreciate it! Also, I'd love it if you'll talk to me or just comment your thoughts about the story, ''because I don't really like silent readers (but tbh I am one) ;)

And even though I'm busy with school and stuff, I'd also love to read some of your fanfics! Just dedicate a chapter to me and I'll read it when I have the time. And if you like some book covers too, I can make some. [I'm just really bored, sorry!]

Well, A/N's really long [I hope you read all what I say here]. :) 30 votes, I guess?

Love love. xx