Unexpected Surprise

''Niall

"Wait!", I screamed, running after him. After a while, another person joined him in running, this time, a girl. "Just show us who you two are! We're not gonna hurt you.", Liam yells. After a lot of chasing around, finally they both stopped. We caught up to them, and faced us. I don't recognize both of them at all, and looking at the faces of Zayn and Liam, I don't think they know them too.

"Are you fans?", Zayn asks carefully, careful not to insult them. "No.", the girl says. "You paps?", I ask, a little bit freaked out. "Nah. We don't mean any harm.', she says. Then, the guy removes his hoodie, and it turns out that 'he' is a girl. "Kat? What are you doing here?", Liam asks. Kat, the ex-girlfriend of Harry that nearly ruined his whole life, is back. "Katarina, you know them?", the girl asks. "Yeah, but I didn't know they were the one living there." "What do you mean?", Zayn asks suspiciously. "My dad owns that cabin. He asked us to check if there's something you need. I promise I didn't mean anything bad.", she explains. "Fine. I believe you. And um, who are you?", I ask. "Eleanor. Eleanor Calder. I'm Kat's cousin.", she says, and sweetly smiles. "Eleanor... Why is that name so familiar?", Liam tells us. "Lou! She went out with Louis one time, didn't you?", Zayn exclaims. "Louis Tomlinson?" We all nod. "We did, once, but that was it. We just hung out together, since he looked so troubled." "That was all you did?", Liam asks. "Yep." "By the way, where is Louis and Harry?", Kat asks. "Haz is in another cabin, he got separated from us. Lou is back in our cabin. You wanna have some chips or dips or anything?", I ask. They both shrug, then Eleanor says, "Sure, why not."

''Louis

I go outside my room and noticed that it's unbelievably quiet. "Lads?", I call out. No answer. I check each room but there was no sign of them anywhere.

So that means... I'm all alone in here? I look outside the window in the kitchen and noticed that there were many more cabins in the place.

I quickly look for a piece of paper. When I found one, I wrote, "Be back in a few." I took my hoodie, and ran off.

''Harry

I wonder where Louis is. It's really boring in here, with no gadgets, and no one to talk too. I get up from bed, eat, clean, stare at nothingness, then lay down again. Been doing the same routine for hours.

I was going to the kitchen again just because I'm bored out of my mind, when I passed by a window and noticed for the first time that there are other cabins around. Management never said anything about not going out and socializing with others, did they?

I went out and realized it was windy. So I got in again, took my JW hoodie, then went out again. Where should I start?

''Liam

It's nice to catch up with Kat, it's been a long time. Harry and Kat didn't end up in great terms, but we can still talk to her, since we've gotten pretty close to her. And Eleanor is really lovely, I bet that's why Louis got attracted to her.

"I just remembered. We still have to visit the other cabins. Why don't you come join us then we'll go to your place?", Eleanor says. "Sounds like a plan!", Niall says, too excitedly. I put my arms around him, "Don't be too excited love." "Why not?", he whines. I just shrug, and kiss his forehead. "So you two are together?", Kat asks. Eep, I forgot they're with us too quickly. "Umm, yeah, here's the deal, don't say it to anybody, okay?" "Oh, don't worry. Haz and I used to joke about you two ending up together. It's no surprise." "Seriously? You thought we'd end up together?", Niall asks unbelievingly. "Yeah, kinda. There's something between you two that... fit." "You hear that snugglebear? We fit together.", I say cheekily. He blushes a bit and tells me, "Shut up. You're too cheeky." "But you said you love me!", I say to him, pulling away and acting like I was hurt. He then hugs me and whispers, "I know, sorry snuggleboo. I love you." "Naaaw. Just get married already!", Eleanor exclaims. "If we just could.", I say softly, that I don't think no one heard.

''Zayn

"So the cabins, it's like a family business?", I ask them. "Yeah. And everytime we have days off from work in the city, El and I go up here to help. My dad and her mom are business partners." "That's nice. So basically, what are we doing around here?", Liam asks. "We'd just check if they need anything. Kind of like the service staff in a hotel." "There are many people that rent cabins around here?", Niall asks. "Yeah. City life is so annoying at times, so people drive up here to have a peaceful life for a change.", El answers.

We walk around for a few minutes, just checking and asking people what they need. Even us lads helped, and it's a nice experience. "Last one!", Kat tells us. "Hello?", El knocks, while us boys looked around the place for a while, still amazed by it's tranquility. I hear the door open, and I hear the familiar voice say, "Hey, you two! Long time no see, I guess."

-----

Who is that voice? :] And I dunno if you noticed, but I always end my chaps with some kind of cliff-hanging. It's a bad habit of mine, sorry!

Since I'll be a bit busy in school, a few more vote requirements wouldn't hurt. 15 votes!

Read my one-shot, Cold Days Without You, and spread the stories to the fandom world! :D Alsooo, don't be afraid to message me / fangirl with me, I'm really a nice person [I wish, but you can talk to me.] I have no one to talk to around here, so yes, I soooo appreciate those who'll talk to me.

Sorry about the wait, and the comments unanswered from the last chap, because basically I can't reply to them because it's all guesses, but that's okay! Big congratulations to the one who guessed it's Kat, you know my style too well. :) Comment now in this chap who you think the voice is! :D

Cheeeeky. xx

**Late additional - Okay guys. If someone can guess who the mystery voice is, I'll dedicate the next chap to him/her! :) [It ain't much, but still.] Just comment your guess. Good luck!**