Problems And Punishments

''Louis

"Calm down. We'll all be okay.", I tell Harry. "But what if... What if we won't be okay? What if we'll all be the exact opposite of okay?" he asks me. I know that everything, of course won't be okay, but Harry is really scared of management ever since. And of course, I have to assure him about this. "I'm sure everything will be okay. There's always a way around these things.", I say to him, and partly to myself. I'm also worried about this. Apparently, Uncle Simon or any of us can't tell the management about the contract, or we will really be screwed, including Simon. So there's no safety net in our relationship. I can't run to Simon and tell him to explain everything to management because they're little minds won't understand it. "I wish. I don't want to lose you, Lou.", Harry replies. I don't know if he means it to be like a best mate relationship, or in a boyfriend relationship. I guess it's the second one. "I don't want to lose you too Haz.", I tell him. But the thing is, I don't know if it is in a best mate relationship way or in a boyfriend way. 'Stop it, Lou!', my mind tells me. 'You're not gay!' That's right, I'm not gay. Nor bi. I don't want to lose him as a best mate. Right.

''Liam

Management will also meet us at the same building, after lunch time. In the meantime, we went to the little restaurant located at the ground floor of the building. Well, we don't want to be late since it's management we're meeting.

"What'll you order, boys?", I ask them. "I'll have the bacon and cheese burger.", Harry says. "I'll have the same.", Louis seconded. "Umm, I'll have the salad.", Zayn tells the waitress. "In a diet, Zayn?", Louis asks. "Shut up.", Zayn snaps. "I'll have the vegetarian pizza. And you, Ni?" "One more of everything they ordered. Oh, and one slice of the blueberry cheesecake.", Niall tells the waitress. We all look at him quizzically. After everything we're going through, he has the appetite to eat that much? He seems to read our minds, because he replied, "Well, we're meeting management, I need some energy. And all of what we're going through makes me really hungry." We just sigh and let it go. Typical Niall.

''Niall

"I'm finished!", I tell them. Liam looks at the watch. "Just about time. Now let's go." We all stand up and I put my arm around his waist. "Babe, you need to calm down.", I say. "Oh now you're telling me that?", he asks me. "Oh sure. We'll be alright.", I assure him. He smiles and kisses me on the top of my head. "Oh shut up. Let's go."

We arrive on the 90th floor. "Let's go.", I tell them. We all stepped outside the elevator and proceeded to the direction of their office. Liam knocks on the door while we all stood behind him. "Come in.", the voice says.

''Harry

"Sit." The rest of the management are there. I feel scared already, just looking at their faces. I feel more terrified facing them than facing Simon, to be honest. Simon is really nice if you explain everything to him, but with management, they just don't listen to what we say.

"You don't even have to explain yourselves. We already know what happened, and it's clear.", that one tall man said. I didn't even made an effort to know their names from the start. And now I realized, why should I be scared of them? Shouldn't I just hate them because of their attitudes? "Oh really. You know everything.", I say to him. "Haz.", Louis tells me. I just shrug and sigh. I can't fight them. Well, not right now. "Yes, everything. You all went to France without permission, you and Louis are now in a relationship with each other, and so is Niall and Liam. And Zayn is also seeing someone. So, yes, we do know everything.", the fat bald man says. "You don't know the reasons, that's for one.", Liam snaps. We all look at Liam. He never, ever talks back to someone. But management doesn't seem to care. "Well, I don't know. Maybe it's because you all have a lot of money and decided for a vacation, Zayn met a girl there and hooked up with her, then the rest of you lads decided to have a party and have fun and get drunk and the next thing you know, you are all in a relationship with each other." "Hey. You have no fucking right to say that.", Zayn half-shouts. "Really? Because guess what? I just did."

"Now calm down everybody.", the guy that looks like a hipster tells us. "Let's not get carried away. So basically, we all have a punishment for all of you. It's pretty simple, really. You'll all go to a small place far from here. and we'll confiscate all of your gadgets; phones, iPods, laptops, whatever you have, for a week. And, we'll also delete your Tumblrs, Facebook, private Instagrams, and of course, your private Twitter accounts." "What the hell are you talking about?", Niall exclaims. "What, you think we don't know about them? Of course we do. You lot are all trying to be sneaky and talking to fans? No way. You all know that it's not allowed, but you all do it. So, of course, we have to delete them.", that fat man tells us.

I can't hold my anger anymore. I stand up, and raise my voice, "Look, you have no fucking right to treat us little kids, okay? We want to go wherever we want, and we will. We want to have private accounts to talk to fans, we'll do it. We will do whatever we damn want to do because we just want to. We're in a relationship, you just have to be fine with that. Do you even know that we went to France because he left the band, huh? I mean, how ignorant can you be? We're not 10 year old kids that doesn't know what to do with life, we're fucking adults already. You don't have to treat us like we're put inside a shitty prison cell! You're only our management, you don't fucking own us!" Tears are streaming down my face, and I'm a shaking with anger. Louis stands up too, hugs me from behind and we both sit down. "Sshhh, calm down.", he says, while patting my back.

"Fine. I change my mind. Harry, you'll go in a different place as them."

-----

Dundundun! Harry's going to a different place, that means they're not together with Louis! :( And I meant to update yesterday, but our connection is really really bad. Sorry too if it's pretty short, I just meant to emphasize Harry's rant because that's how I feel for the management too. [I just hate them!] So that means I don't know their names or how they look like. And yeah, this pretty much happened recently too, if I have the sources correct.

10 votes peeps! And please don't forget to comment, I'll reply to them from now on, I promise!

Stop the drama. xx