Matches Crossed

''Louis

I love the cold breeze. It's different from the city. It's so refreshing and calm.

I have no idea where I would go. Just around the cabins, maybe. Before I left,I made sure I tied a piece of cloth on the door knob. Just in case I get lost.

I just go around and around the place. There seems to be a lot of people living in this place, only they're all either inside their houses, or out and hanging out someplace else. 

I just walked and walked, casually looking at the other cabins, looking up in the sky from time to time. I didn't even know that I was so far from our cabin until I reached a certain part of the place that I didn't even see whenever I look out our window.

It's the forest. I didn't even know there's a forest up here. Good thing I've been in a forest lots of times before, so this shouldn't be a problem. I looked back one last time, for what reason, I have no idea. It's like I need to do it. Maybe it's because I feel like it's the last time I'll see them, I don't know. Nevertheless, I took a deep breath, and walked towards the depths of the forest.

''Harry

It's scary to be alone. Especially in this place, where I know nobody. At least the boys have each other, wherever they are. But me, I'm all alone.

This place is really weird. It's almost like it's deserted, but whenever I look at the other cabins, there are people inside. It's creepy, they don't even want to go outside. 

I walk and walk, I have no idea where I'm going to. I just want to be out for a while, just out. It bugs me to be inside a place for a really long time with nothing to do. I kept on walking, thinking of Louis. He must be really happy now, with all the lads alone. I don't even know if he misses me or not. Maybe not. 

The unusual darkness interrupted me from my thoughts. I looked around and there were tall trees everywhere. No cabins in sight. I looked up and the sky is not that visible anymore. I looked back and there were trees also, the place where I came from nowhere to be seen. In panic, I shouted, "Help!" and waited for an answer. Unfortunately, no one replied.

I'm near to tears. I have no phone with me, or any means of communication. I don't know where the hell I am. There are no people in the forest. Maybe there are some wild animals in here that will try to eat me. I have no clothes with me. No food. Nothing. I can run, but where to? But I have to. I know I need to. If I don't, I 'll just stay here forever, and slowly die.

''Zayn

"Yeah, hi! So how do you do?", Kat asks. I still can't believe it. She's here. She's really here. "Well, I'm back now. You girls want to come in?", she asks. "Thanks, but we're supposed to come over to an old friend's house. You should meet them. Wait, I'll go call them.", Eleanor tells her. 

Upon hearing this, I quickly acted like I was looking at the scenery and tried to be nonchalant as possible. "Lads! Come on, I want to introuduce you to someone.", El calls out. Liam and Niall goes to the cabin, and I follow them. 

"Here ya go. Sandrene, these are three of the lads from-", Kat starts when he got interrupted by Niall. "Sandrene! How you been?" "So you know each other?", Kat asks, surprised. "Yeah, we met in France. Haven't seen you lads in a while."  "Sorry about what happened, by the way. Simon wants us here pronto and he didn't know we went to France. I'm really sorry about that, Sandrene.", I tell her. "No, that's okay. I completely understand. It's your work." She then walks towards us and hugs all of us. I was the last one, and after the hug, she kissed me on the cheek and whispered, "I missed you." "Well, I missed you too. And I wanna make it up to you." "How?", she asks. "We can just go strolling around her tomorrow, I guess." She nods,"That's a plan." "I'll see you tomorrow, yeah?" "Yup." "Well then, goodbye." "Bye."

''Niall

"Well, someone got a nice reunion.", I tell Zayn. "Shut up, I'm happy.", he snaps.

We walk back to our place, swapping funny stories. Maybe management was wrong about this being a punishment after all. It's actually fun.

When we got to our cabin, there was a cloth tied on the door. "Weird.", I mutter. Nobody else seem to have noticed, so I quickly hid it inside the pocket of my pants. I tried opening the door, but it's locked. "Li, do you have a key? Louis locked it." "Wait, I have it somewhere here. Why'd he lock it, though?" "No idea. Maybe he went to sleep and someone might open it so he locked the door."

He opened it, and we all went inside. "Tea?", I asked them. "Yeah, sure." I went to the kitchen, and when I was getting the cups, I noticed a piece of paper on the counter. I looked at it, and saw the familiar handwriting. I quickly rushed to his room, and saw he's not there. "Lou?", I screamed. I kept on screaming, "Lou!" The others went to where I was and Zayn asked me, "What's up?" "Lou is not here. But I dunno, he said he'll be back soon." Kat commented, "Oh no. I have a really bad feeling about this."

''Louis

It's almost dark, and I should be heading back now. I should, but I have no idea how. A few hours earlier, I thought I saw a snake and it freaked the crap out of me, but then i found out there was no snake, or any wild animals for that matter. So now, I have no chance of getting back now, since I just ran in any direction, and I couldn't find my way back.

I decided I'll just sleep here for the night. I hope the lads won't get too worried. That's impossible, but I'm still hoping.

I sighed. Maybe tomorrow will be better. Who knows, I might find someone, or something, while in the forest. The ground is too muddy, so I went up a tree, and sat on a sturdy branch. I was so tired, so quickly enough, I dozed off to sleep.

-----

Hello! Congratulations to Lawlzlinds for winning! No one else mentioned Sandrene, and she did once [altho she changed to Lou], but since no one else did and I want someone to win, I'm just gonna dedicate it to her!

20 votes will be needed for the next chap!

I have nothing else to say... Um, enjoy! xx