Lost With You

''Niall

I quickly sat up on my bed. That was some dream. I looked out the window and there's a little sun out, but there are still stars. I looked at the clock on my phone and it read 6:00 AM. So this is what six in the morning looks like. I haven't seen it in a while.

Since I'm already awake, I went downstairs and drank  glass of water. I have nothing to change into, and I have time to kill, I left a note on the kitchen counter saying that I'll get my clothes from my flat, which isn't that far fom here, so I'll just walk.

I took a muffin with me, in case I get hungry, which is always. I saw Liam's hoodie on the couch and I wore it. I figured that since it's early, it might be cold. And it was true. The moment I stepped outside, the cold strong wind almost made me literally fall over. I kept my balance and walked to the direction of my house, one hand on my pocket, the other hand with the muffin I'm eating.

I put my clothes in a bag, and went to a local restaurant that's open 24/7. I ordered a meatball sub, fries and hot chocolate. While waiting, I logged in on Twitter, tweeted some fans, then logged in on Tumblr and replied to some questions. 

I went back to the house, and Zayn and Liam are eating breakfast. I ate again, with them. The day was uneventful, just stayed home and ate and watched reruns all day. I wonder how Louis and Harry doing. And what a surprise, thinking of them together does not give me pain as much as it was back then.

''Harry

"HAARRRREEEEEHHHH!" I heard someone scream. I opened my eyes and saw someone staring at me. In panic, I faced the other side, and... I fell out of bed. I looked at the person and saw Louis, laughing. "You should have seen your face, Haz!", he said, holding his stomach and laughing hard. "Haha. Lucky I didn't." He stopped laughing and helped me up. I yawned, raising both my hands, then lowered one so I can hit Louis lightly. "Oh Haz. Stop being so sleepy and grumpy." I groaned. "Stop naming dwarves." He laughed and ruffled my hair. I went to the bathroom and washed up. I heard Louis call, ""Harry! Hurry up!" I went to him and said, "Why? It's still early." "Well, you didn't expect that we'll stay here all weekend, didn't you?" I opened my mouth in shock. 'What?!" "Well, this place has this really great forest and some mountains we can hike, so I thought we can camp out outside while we're hiking and stuff. It'll be fun!" "Oh! I though we'll be begging outside for food or someone to adopt us." "You're crazy, you know that? Now come on, we have to checkout in 10 minutes."

''Louis

We checked out and walked to the direction of where the forest is supposed to be. Fortunately, the bags aren't that heavy, so it isn't really a problem. We only stopped for some drinks and food, but otherwise we just walked all day. Well, not really. Twice, Harry and I climbed a big tree. Harry was scared, but I guided him through. We reached the top, and we saw the great view. We can see almost the whole town. We rested there for a bit, stared at the gorgeous view, my head on his shoulder and his head on my head, our arms around each other.

The birds are already chirping, and it's already dark, the stars and the moon are already out. We decided to camp here, and I brought out the flashlight and tent that I bought on our way here. It's safe here anyway, so no harm in camping out. A lot of people already have done it, and there was no report of any biting of wolves or snakes, so I'm pretty sure we'll be safe too. "Lou?", Harry said, making me snap out of my thoughts. "Yeah?" "Do you have any idea where we are?" I thought of it a little, and I realized we where just walking to no directection all day. "Ummmm. none." "What?!" I rushed towards him and hugged him before he panic and do anything stupid. "Hey. I won't leave you here. Everytime you think that, just look at the promise ring I gave you. I promised that I won't leave you, didn't I? Look, we'll just follow where the mountains are and we'll be fine. We'll hike there. When we need to go back, we can see the view from up there. They don't sell maps here, and I don't think GPS is any help either, so that's the only choice we have." He looked at me, with his innocent and vulnerable look. "How do you know about these stuff?" "My grandpa took me one time to hiking in a really secluded place. We have no maps or compass, and that's what grandpa did." "Oh. I wish I did the same thing with my grandfather. Or even just something to remember him by. I really miss him." "Well, since we're talking about grandpas, here.", I say giving him the box from my bag. "What's this, Lou?", he asks. "Open it.", I said, grinning. He opens it and there sits the necklace. He stares at it and says, "Lou! I love it! Thank you." "Now, let me put it on you." I removed the necklace out of the box, and he turns around, and I put it on him. He turns back around and faces me, and he puts his arms around my neck, then I put my arms around his waist. Slowly, I step once to the right, then to left, right, left, until we're just circling around, dancing. He puts his head on my shoulder and whispers, "Boo, what are we doing?" I look up and see the bright full moon shining on us, and I tell him softly, "I don't know. But I surely don't want it to end." 

And I mean it.

-----

HELLOOOO! Here it is! :) And... if you have any questions about this fic or you can't understand something, just comment and I'll answer it. :D

5 Votes for next! 

Five Homos. x