Goodbye, My Love

''Louis

"Wait what? You can't possibly do that! No. Just no.", I told them. Harry, leaving me? That will never happen. Not in a million years. "Well, you do know that we are doing that." "No. I want to go with him.", I say firmly. "Okay.", the tall man says. "What?", I ask him. I can't believe he'll give in that easy. "You'll also be separated from the boys, like Harry." "No. I meant that we'll be both separated from the boys, but together." "So you can feel each other up? No, not going to happen." "But... Why is Liam and Niall together?" "Because Liam and Niall isn't stupid enough to fight with us. Plus, Liam is sensible enough for something to go wrong. But you two are very, what's the word for it? Childish. You two are really childish that it might be leaked out to the press." "This is exactly Harry's point. We're not kids! For fuck's sake, I'm the oldest in the band!" "But not that mature. Look, Louis. There's only two choices for you. One, you'll be with the other lads. Two, you'll be separated as well, like Harry. Pick one."

I look at Harry, who has still tears streaming down his eyes, looking at me hopefully. It breaks my heart that he'll be away from me, and it hurts me even more that I know he wants me to sacrifice myself for him.

But hey. Why did I even agree to do this anyway? Isn't it because I'm selfish? "Fine. I'll be with the others."

''Harry

Those six words. Six words that I wish I never heard. Six words that I wish was never possible to put in one whole sentence. "What?", I whispered to him, my voice croaking. "You... you're going to be with them?" "I'm sorry, Haz. I really am. But it's just-" "It's just what? They're more important than me? You know what, you're still that selfish bloke. I can't even believe I even love you." I shook my head, then stood up. I was going for the door when he grabbed my hand, turned me around, and kissed me intensely. But I'm too angry right now so I quickly pulled away, and continued walking out the room, leaving the others completely stunned. I can hear management's snickers behind my back. This is what they exactly want to happen to us. And we let it happen.

I quickly went in the elevator and closed the door, just when I see Louis' figure running towards me. I pressed the ground button, and let my tears flow freely, since I'm alone. 

It stopped on the 80th floor. Someone must be coming in. I stand on the corner, doing my best to hide my face. The door opened and there was a feeble voice that said, "Hazzabear." I instantly recognized the voice. I looked at him, that perfect face. I mean, how can I ever be mad at him? He walks in and hugs me. Since I'm already on the corner, I can't pull away. "Get away from Lou.", I tell him. He pulls away, and says, "I'm really really sorry Haz. Forgive me, please?" The door opens to the ground floor. I walk past him, but before I leave him, I turn around and tell him sadly, "No."

''Niall

After all the drama died, I asked, "When will we leave?" That fat man looks at his watch and tells us, "Well, it's about 2 in the afternoon, so I'd say, seven in the evening." "So that means, you're now dismissed. Someone will be there to pick you up. And tell those two drama queens to pack, okay?", the tall man says. "Yeah.", Zayn mumbles as we leave.

''Liam

I found Louis inside the van already. "Where's Harry?", I ask. "Caught a cab. Dunno where he went." "Well, I'm sure he'll be in the house later. We'll leave at seven." "Yeah alright." "Hey don't be sad. We'll find a way.", Zayn tells him. He just nods. "Bloody hell. He's broken.", Niall tells Zayn and me. We just nod in agreement, knowing it's true.

''Zayn

"Harry's here!", I yell. Liam rushes down the stairs. "Just in time buddy. I already packed your case, and we have to leave at seven." "Okay. Where's Louis?", Harry asks. "Locked himelf up in the bathroom.", I tell him. He rushes to the direction of the bathroom at the first floor. "Harry! He's in the second floor bathroom.", I tell him. He rushes upstairs, just passing by us. "Well, thanks for the information.", Liam mutters.

''Louis

I've been crying since we got home. I haven't even packed yet. I'm such a mess. I love him so much, as best mates still, but we're really that close, I can't even think of leaving him.

Someone knocks on the door. "Go away!", I yell, thinking it was Zayn, Niall or Liam again. "Boo. It's me." I scrambled to open the door as quick as possible, knowing who said that. "Haz.", I say, opening the door. He hugs me, and whispers to my ear, "Sorry, boo. I understand why you did it now." "We're leaving!", Niall calls out. "So...", he starts. "Yeah. Goodbye, take care of yourself. I'll find some way to get to you.", I tell him, and pecks his lip.

-----

Hello! Sorry if it's too short, too many distractions right now.

Thanks for those lovely comments, see, I answered! :] And, school's starting tomorrow, so the uploading times will be messed up. :|

10 votes, lovelies! And more comments!

Wish me luck. xx