Lie With Me

''Harry

My phone beeped. There was a notification on the screen that said, "Mentioned by @louis_tomlinson: @harry_styles C'mon Haz! Get your butt down here! We'll be late!" I laughed and made a few last-minute packing and screamed, "Yeah Lou! Be right there in a sec!" He appeared at the door and said, "Well a sec can't wait. C'mon now!" I grabbed my bag and put my arm around Louis, going downstairs. 

The rest of the lads are standing by the door, waiting for us to leave. "So... Ummm... Yeah... Bye,” I said. "Bye!", Louis yells, grabbing me by the hand and leads me to the van. We put our bags in and waited for the other boys who were locking our door. "Be a li'l bit faster lads!" Louis yelled. Boy, Louis is really excited about this. The lads rushed in the van, then me, then Louis, closing the car's door. The driver got inside and started the car. On the way to the airport, we did the usual stuff, just foolin' around. We get so playful sometimes that one time Niall almost poked Liam's eye out.

 "We're here!" The driver called. The boys' faces immediately changed from happiness to uhh... sadness? "Cheer up. We'll only be gone for the weekend. We'll be back again by Monday,” I said. Niall nods and smiles. "Fine. Bye guys." We all bid our goodbyes and Louis and I stood outside the airport carrying our bags. After the van left, all of us waving our hands, saying goodbyes, Lou and I looked at each other, smiled and nodded. This will be fun.

''Niall

The three of us were hanging out in Liam's flat, watching an episode of Downton Abbey. We all love the show, so nothing must interrupt us from watching this. I was eating popcorn, Zayn with some nachos, and Liam eating cheese chips. Liam put his head on my shoulder, since I'm beside him. I, in turn, put my left arm around him. I glanced at Zayn, which I could swear he had jealousy plastered on his face. But he must have realized that I was looking, so he quickly relaxed and continued watching the show.

We all decided that we'll spend the weekend in here, while Louis and Harry are away. Zayn and I will just get some clothes tomorrow morning. After a few hours, Zayn left to get some food for dinner. I could've joined too, since it's all about food, but I have to ask Liam something and this is the perfect time. We were still on the couch, flipping through the channels for something good to watch. 

I cleared my throat and turned to look at Liam, "Liam, may I ask you something?"  He reached for the tea on the table in front of us and replied, "Sure." I looked at again at the television and closed my eyes. "When did you realize that you're... gay?" He choked on his tea, and I quickly opened my eyes and patted him on the back, putting the cup of tea back on the table. "Uhh, sorry. That must've been wrong to ask you." Liam shakes his head and says, "No, it's not that. I've just never considered myself as gay. I mean, I fancy Louis, but I still fancy girls, so I'm pretty much just bi. How about you?" "Oh. I'm bi too, yeah." "If you say so." I felt the need to answer back, but I decided against it. Liam must've realized that there's something more I want to say, but he didn't ask me. There was an awkward space between us so we just quietly waited for Zayn to come back, watching some shows. Zayn, come back now. Please. My mind keeps repeating the same sentences again and again.

Finally, the door opened and Zayn came in, food on each hand. We followed him to the kitchen and quickly got our food, then went to the couch again and ate quietly. Zayn looked at us weirdly, but he didn't ask what's wrong.