Big Rush

''Louis

"That was Uncle Si? And tomorrow? But we're in France now! He's all the way back in England!", I retort. "About that, yeah, we'll have trouble. We need to catch a plane, right about... now!", he says, looking at his watch. We both freak out, we know how Uncle Si can be if he became angry. "Okay, okay! I'll go tell the lads, and you pack!", I tell him, and rush outside the room.

I go to Niall's room, but no one reponses. I open his door, but there was no sign of Niall. I just shrug and go to Liam's room, and open it. "Liam, Uncle Si- Oh God! What the fuck?", I quickly cover my eyes. Liam was under Niall, both topless and snogging each other and I can guess, their pants are open. Not really a pretty sight once you see it.

They both cover themselves with a blanket, Niall sitting beside Liam. "You can look now...", Liam says calmly. I remove my hands on my eyes, and look at them. "Don't you ever knock?", Niall exclaims. "Well, I'm sorry to interrupt... that. But news for you, pack your bags, we're going back to UK.", I say. "What? Why? It's so much fun here.", Niall tells me. "Yeah, I know that. But Uncle Si wants to see us tomorrow, and OH GOSH I JUST WASTED TOO MANY MINUTES WITH YOU! Look, we have to catch the next flight, so move your bums now!", I quickly say, and go to Zayn's.

''Zayn

I dropped Sandrene off to her house quickly, I don't want her to catch a cold. I was about to go inside my room, soaking wet, when I hear someone scream.

"Zayn!", the voice says. I turned around and saw Louis running to me. "What's up?" "PACK BAGS, LEAVING IN MINUTES, SIMON TO SEE US TOMORROW.", he tells me as rushed as possible, then goes to his room again. I don't even question him. Just to think that Uncle Simon will see us tomorrow, it only means one thing, trouble.

''Harry

We made it to the airport just in time for the next flight. We quickly buy tickets, and board the plane. Once we boarded it, we all felt instantly relaxed. At least we can still make it to Simon's, and pretend nothing even happened.

I notice that Liam and Niall are close recently, a lot closer. And even with all the rush, I can see they're dodging Louis. Lou was beside me, so I ask him, "Hey, what's with Liam and Niall?" He looked uncomfortable after I asked him that, and I patiently waited for his answer. "What? Nothing! Nothing's wrong.", he replies, and instantly, I know he's lying. "Boo, you suck in lying. Now, what is it?" "Uh, I kinda walked in on them." "Both of them? Like they're having-" "Don't. Don't even try to finish that sentence. But yeah.", "Well then, what are they now?", I ask him. "I dunno. We'll ask them when we get out." "Okay.", I agree, kissing him on his nose.

''Niall

"Ni, love, calm down.", Liam tells me for the upteenth time. "I can't. Lou already knows!", I tell him. "So? They're bound to know someday.", he answers calmly. "How about managment? Uncle Simon? The fans?", I ask him, trying to make him realize why I'm freaking out. "Look, Ni. If they can't accept us, then screw them. I won't let it affect us. If it's possible, we can go back to our normal life, with no one to control us." "That's a plan.", I agree, finally calming down, and giving him a quick peck on the lips.

''Zayn

I'm freaking out. I know that Buncle wants to see us, is because of going unexpectedly to France, without security, or even notice. Damn, I'm screwed.

And plus, what about Sandrene? I left her unexpectedly, and I promised myself that I'll call her first thing when we land. I don't even know how to explain this to her. We've been on what, two, three dates, but I really really like her. Ugh, life's becoming such a mess.

''Liam

We have finally landed. We all wore hoodies and shades, in the hopes that no one will recognize us. Luckily, there were no screaming fans, or flashing cameras at the airport.

We called our driver to pick us up before we leave, so we have no problem in transportation. The real problem is Uncle Si. And management.

I looked at the others and we all have the same look on our faces, worry. Niall and I are dating, that's one. Then Louis and Harry are dating, too. I don't know for sure, but Zayn might be dating Sandrene. Though I do know that Zayn will get in trouble for flying to France, in attempts of leaving the band.

We dropped off our bags in our flats, ate a little, and watched some telly, waiting for the moment. I don't even know what I worry more, when I auditioned for X Factor, or this.

I glanced at my watch and realized it's time. "Ready, lads?", I ask them. They all take deep breaths, and nod. "Ready.", Louis confirms.

-----

Dundundun! What's with Uncle Si? :O

And well, I'm back to my old self, so I got to focus here, I think. :D This is to make up for the horrible quick chapter I uploaded yesterday! And while we're on that, please check out my new completed one-shot of Larry Stylinson, "Cold Days Without You". It's only five quick pages, so please check it out!

Alsoooo, my family decides to have an unexpected trip to a province here... And I can't guarantee that I can upload on those days, but I love you guys so much, so I'll find a WiFi up there! Tho it was said there'll be a WiFi on the bus that we're going to take, so who knows, I might upload by then! :)

8 votes, loves. :]

Everyday I'm tumblin'. xx