Bizzare Triangle of Love

''Liam

When we followed Louis and Harry, I saw a small hint of jealousy on Niall's face. I wasn't sure though, so I decided to drop the subject, for now. But later, I will ask him about it,

A few more rounds of Spin The Bottle and it got boring. So we decided to leave and go to Niall's flat, leaving Harry and Louis alone again.

We arrived at Niall's place in a few minutes, and as usual, Niall rushed to the kitchen to get some food, and Zayn went to the bathroom to look at a mirror, while I sat on the couch, turning the TV on and surfed for a good program to watch. Seconds later, Niall joined me. holding a bag of chips. Since Zayn is not yet here, I took the chance to ask Niall if he's really jealous. "Ni?" "Yeah?" I looked at him, "Are you jealous of Harry and Louis?" He almost choked and quickly he looked nervous. He looked at me with wide eyes and an open mouth, disbelief written all over him. "Just as what I expected,” I said. "H-how did you know?" I smirked and looked again at the TV. "I saw your reaction a while ago." "Oh." He resumed eating again and I asked, "So, who do you fancy between the two?" At first I thought he won't answer me but he mumbled something like Ari. "You like Harry, don't you Ni?" "Yes, yes I do." He sighed loudly and said, "But he won't ever like me. He either likes women or Louis. But it'll never be me." "Hey, how can you say that?" "I'm not good for him Liam, and we all know that." I hugged him and said, would you do-"

"VAS HAPPENIN?" We were interrupted by Zayn's common line. I looked at the back and saw Zayn coming towards us. "What'ya talkin' about?" "Oh nothing,” Niall mumbled. "Fine. And Liam, you still haven't told me what's Uncle Si's decision." "What decision?" Niall asked. "Oops," Zayn said. Niall shook me and asked "What is this about?" "I don't want to tell it." "C'mon Liam! Tell me!", Niall whined. "But it might hurt you." "I don't care. Just tell me." "Fine," I agreed. "But don't tell me I didn't warn you." Niall nods. "You see, because of Flack's rumors, Simon decided that Louis will use Harry. Meaning, Louis will date him and make him fall in love then break Harry's heart. Using Zayn's horrible list." "Yeah buddie." I shot Zayn a look and turned around to face Niall. There are tears building up in his eyes, and he tries to hold it back. I hugged him again and pats him on the back. He pulls away and wipes his tears. "He deserves it anyway."

''Harry

The 7 Minutes In Heaven game made my pet butterflies in my stomach flutter more. We just actually snogged for seven minutes. I tried to act normal while the rest of us played, but when the boys left, I quickly went to my room and looked for my iPod. I can tell that Louis felt like me, or so I hoped, because after a few seconds, I heard his bedroom door close.

Finally, I saw my iPod and quickly put it on the dock. I clicked shuffle and maximized the volume. Then I lay down on my bed, staring at the ceiling.

As if fate was messing up with me, Kiss Me by Ed Sheeran played.

-

Settle down with me, cover me up, cuddle me in

Lie down with me, and hold me in your arms