Broken Promises

''Louis

I can't believe it. This lady, this perfect lady who I really like, who I never thought I'll see again, is here. "What are you doing here?" I asked. She looked directly into my eyes and replied, "I live around the cabins with Kat and Sandrene and we came with the lads to look for you. They were worried sick, why would you even run away like that?" "Um, I was just wandering around the place and I got lost." She playfully smacked my arm and said, "You're stupid." We started teasing each other until she made a serious face and asked, "So, who are you with at the moment?"

I stammered for a while, not knowing what to tell her. I really like her, she's the one who I like - not Harry - but if I tell her, I'm pretty sure I'll just scare her away. "Umm.."

As if on cue, we heard a couple of people approaching us. I heard the voices of Niall and Liam, so I guess they're back from helping the poor person. Niall, Liam and Kat came into view, but they're not alone. I quickly stepped away from Eleanor, since we're really near each other. I'm worried that the lads might interpret it as something else. But it's too late. They already saw it, including Harry.

''Harry

I'm not happy with Kat around. I'm not happy that Eleanor is looking for Louis. I'm not happy about anything, at all. Everything's becoming worse and I'm sick of it.

I was following Niall, Liam and Kat around the forest when I saw Zayn with Sandrene. The three of them rushed towards the couple and Zayn announced that Eleanor is with them and is having a conversation with Louis a few meters from us. I don't know what to feel - to be happy since they found Louis, or be sad because he is with Eleanor. But it turns out I don't have to wait for so long.

We reached Eleanor and Louis close together, closer than the normal distance of friends from each other. When Louis saw us, he quickly stepped away from Eleanor, then everyone started staring at me. At first, I couldn't take my eyes off of the couple and I just stood there. When I realized that everyone saw my reaction, I quickly regained my composure and shrugged. I went to hug Louis like nothing happened, but I know everyone can see how cold I am. I gave him a one-arm hug and quickly walked to the side. The others greeted Louis and Eleanor just to cover up the awkwardness I had brought.

As the others share random stories with each other, I can see Eleanor awkwardly join their conversation, leaving Louis standing there alone. He stared at me for a couple of minutes then joined the others like nothing even happened. Out of frustration, I grabbed Kat by the hand and stormed out.

''Liam

I noticed Harry getting annoyed since he saw Eleanor and Louis talking together. I know he's jealous, it's evident in his eyes. The way he stares coldly at Eleanor is a side of him that I know he never shows publicly. He doesn't probably know that we can notice it, or maybe he's too frustrated that he doesn't even care.

I noticed that after a while, him and Kat are gone. Harry couldn't take it anymore, I guess, that he actually requested Kat to take him home, Louis really did hit him hard. Knowing Harry, he's not the kind of person to leave early in any social event. This is not exactly a social event per se, but for him not to even notify anyone of us that he's leaving is something.