Chapter -1

Description

Zayan Ahmed, one of the richest man of London.When Zayan found out that his brother committed suicide because a girl Alishba rejected his proposal.He got married to Alishba Abdul to get his revenge.He tortured her,making her life a living hell.Alishba on other hand was unaware of everything,tried hard to save her married life.She didnt know that thier's no place of love in thier marriage because it was a Revenge marriage.

Its just not a revenge marriage.Many secrets and emotions were tied with it.

-------

Note- Before making any judgment please read some chapters you will know what is coming ahead.

*********

" "Zayan... Zayan.." Rafe walked into the conference room with a loud thud as he opened the door. His breathing was laboured, and he was dripping sweat from his brow. His gaze swept the room, eventually settling on a large round chair occupied by Zayan.

Everyone was staring at him as if he was from another planet. Zayan rose from his chair and walked towards Rafe, his hand clenched firmly. Whether it was from his coworkers or his best buddy, he despised any interruption in his job. He took a step forward, his hands in his pockets, and his shoulder hunched.

"are you mad Rafe, don't you see I am in the meeting " he said while trying to remained calm.

"Its very urgent Zayan come out with me" Rafe remarked this while gazing around at everyone who seemed to be listening intently to their chat. Zayan cocked his brow and looked over at his clients.

Zayan excused himself and followed Rafe out of the meeting room.

"What's the matter?" he asked, his gaze falling on Rafe's pallid face.

Rafe swallowed a lump in his throat and turned to face his best pal.

He was speechless, unsure of what to say.

Rafe struggled to control his broken voice as he said, "Rey tried to commit suicide."

Zayan's eyes widened as he stared at Rafe. He felt as if the ground beneath his feet shifted. His legs trembled, and he clung to the sofa to keep his body from shuddering. He sat down on the sofa, his hair in his palm. It seemed as if his entire life had come crashing down around him.

"which hospital " he said regaining his consciousness while looking at Rafe with dopey face.Rafe gestured him to come with him.He got up quickly followed Rafe without wasting seconds.

They entered in the lift.Rafe pressed the ground floor button and looked at Zayan's. His eyes were moist, but his face remained rigid, as if he had tried and failed to become strlong. A tear slid down his cheek and onto his jaw. Rafe was speechless as he gazed at his best friend, unsure what to say or how to console him.

They reached to the ground floor and quickly walked to their black Rolls Royce. Rafesat on the driving seat while Zayan sat next to him.Rafe speed up the car and in ten minutes they reached to the hospital.

They both came out from the car and walked towards the receptionist who was busy in typing something on her computer.

"where's Reyhaan..Reyhaan Ahmed" Zayan said hurriedly.

"who are you,are you his relative " the receptionist asked still focusing her gaze on the computer.

"I am his brother " Zayan said gulping a lump in his throat. The receptionist took a glimpse at Zayan trying to find out whether he was telling the truth or not.

"He is in the operation theatre on 5th floor" she said checking on her computer.

Zayan ran towards the elevator without waiting for Rafe.