Chapter-18

Alishba's POV

"REYHAN"

It felt like a dream. It was Reyhan. Reyhan...is.. Zayan's brother . Tears rolled down from my eyes. His unconscious body was led on the bed. He was looking so pale and weak. I slowly walked towards him. My hands were shaking ,not only my hands but my whole body was shaking. I hold his cold hand.

"Hye handsome" I sobbed.

"what happened to you... " I looked into his eyes. His eyes became moist. Suddenly he started breathing heavily.

"Reyhan " I shouted.

"oh no.. Reyhan.. " His breathings became more uneven and heavier and blood started coming out from his nose.

"doctor " i shouted for help.

"doctors" I ran towards the door.

"where the hell is everyone.."

"nurse.. doctors "I again shouted.

I looked at Reyhan. His body stop doing any moments. I ran towards him. Blood coming out from his nose and also from his mouth. I grabbed a cotton ball and wiped off the blood but it was continuously coming out from his nose and mouth. I hold his face in my palm.

"hye.. Don't get panic.. Relax..just breathe Reyhan"I said.

"Reyhan.... " I heard Zayan's voice. I turned around and found Zayan and Rafe stood on the the door. Zayan ran towards us.

"Reyhan" he pushed me aside and hold Rehyhan's face in his hand.

"Rafe call the doctors.. " Zayan shouted.

"Zayan.. I already called the doctors..calm down" Rafe said.

"what happened to him Rafe.. why this blood is coming out from his mouth " Zayan almost cried.

"Zayan.. please..calm down" I put my hand on his shoulder.

"Reyhan" he shouted, making me flinch.

"what are you doing here" he looked at me with eyes. He walked towards me and grabbed my elbow.

"What's going on Alishba.,I saw you leaving the party and..what the hell are you lying here" he screamed. His was moist and his voice was panicked.

"I.. I.. "

"Zayan stop it.. "Rafe said. I never saw him like this before. He was so angry. I gulped a lump in my throat.

"Mr. Zayan"the doctors came inside.

"where the hell were you all" Zayan shouted.

"sorry sir.. But Alishba mam called me and told me that there's an emergency in guest house, so we all went to guest house but no one was their " a nurse said. I looked at her with wide eyes.

"what.. I call you..?? "I asked.

"yes mam"

I looked at Zayan. He was looking at me dumb.

"trust me Zayan.. I didn't call them"i said. Zayan was fuming with anger.

"Zayan sir we have to take him to the hospital now. His body is turning green.Someone injected him poison " the doctor said.

"what... " Zayan and Rafe said together.

"Reyhan... " Zayan hold Reyhan tightly.

"sir we have to take him to the hospital now other wise we lose him" the doctor said.

"do it quickly please " Zayan said. The doctors quickly moved Reyhan to the stretcher.Took him towards the lift.

I also walked with Zayan and Rafe. Zayan stopped and looked at me.