Chapter-2

One month had passed and Reyhan was still in coma.Their was no sign of his recovery.The doctor discharged him and Zayan brought him home.He hired a team of personal doctor and nurses who took care of Reyhan and stayed with him all the time.

Whenever he looked at his brother's condition the feeling of taking revenge to Alishba awaken in his heart.

He was sat in his lavish office which was beautifully decorated in contemporary style, furnished with an ultra-urban palette of blackened steel, white paint, and charcoal-gray furnishings.His black leather revolving chair was placed between his circular office infront of his large grey desk.

He walked to the glass window behind the desk.He folded his hand on his chest and travelled his gaze outside the window.As he was staring outside the window Rafe walked up to him through the white glass door.

"Zayan" he said while looking at his friend.Zayan was still looking oustide the window.

"They accepted your proposal and sent you a dinner invitation " Rafe said slightly increased his voice so that Zayan heard him clearly.A smirk appeared on Zayan's lips.He turned around and walked towards his chair.Rafe followed him and sat on the chair across from him.

Zayan sat on his chair and placed his elbow on the desk, his hands neatly folded.

"so finally, I am so close to my goal " Zayan said shifting his gaze to Rafe.

"i am still in doubt Zayan, are you sure you are going to this,its the matter of her whole life" Rafe said.

"she is lucky that she is still alive and I am not going to kill her" Zayan said while clenching his jaw.

"But Zayan..it's her choice to say no,it's her right to...

"Yes!!it was her choice  and yes it's her right to say no to anyone but no one gave her right to bully someone, to hurt someone to that limit that the person tried to kill himself " Zayan shouted.

"But Zayan, you can file the case against  her or..or

"Or what!! What for the court to forgive  her  or maybe she'll  pay some penalties  and that's  it." He said looking into Rafe's  eyes.

"My brother is suffering every single  moment, I couldn't  hear his voice,I couldn't  see him walk. He is, he is like a dead person !!!"He said lowering  his voice.

"I want to see her innthat pain and suffering " he clenched his daughter. Rafe nodded his head unable to convince  his best friend.

" are you ready for this marriage thing " Rafe said looking at not so happy Zayan.

" I am all set, now it's time for playing the final game " Zayan said, leaning on his chair.

" you have to impressed her very hard, she is not a typical type girl " Rafe said. Zayan chuckled while Rafe looked at him with bemused face.

" Don't worry about that Rafe, I got the looks to impress any kind of girls " Zayan said and winked.

"Alright than, all the best for tonight " Rafe stood up, presumably to leave.

"are you not coming with me tonight " Zayan said.

" I am sorry Zayan, I'll help you in everything but I can't come with you.My conscience does not testify to me" Rafe said.Before Zayan could say anything, he stepped out ,shut the door and left.Zayan said nothing and still sat leaning on his chair.

He knew his friend very well. Rafe was his childhood friend. After his parents death, Rafe was the one who console him and stood beside him in every situation.If Rafe did not like something than nobody had the ability to convince him, not even Zayan.