EPILOGUE

Zayan's POV

I was continuously walking in the hospital corridor rubbing my sweaty palms. I was nervous and also excited. Finally, it was the time that I was going to see my baby. Alishba was in the labour room.

"Hye.. Don't worry she will be fine" Rafe assured me.

"She is in pain.. I can't see her in the pain Rafe" I said.

"I know... I know dude... But trust me she is stronger than you ever imagine " he said.

"I can't wait for my nephew,i am super excited " Rey said leaning on the wall. The doctor already told us the baby gender and it was a boy. I wished for a girl while Alishba wished for boy.

"Hye.. how is she " Minal ran towards us and asked.

"she is in labour room"I said.

"where were you" Rafe asked.

"sorry..i got stuck in traffic " Minal said.

After ten minutes the labour room door opened.The lady doctor came out with a baby in her hand.

"congratulations Mr. Zayan" she said and gave me the baby in my hands. When I hold him in my arms that feeling was incredible. I became a dad. He was like a little fluffy rabbit. His eyes was closed and he snuggled in my arms. His nose was so little and his cheeks was red and chubby.

"oh my god.. He is so cute.. " Minal said and took him in her arms.

"careful.. " I said.

"don't worry "she said.

"congratulations dude" Rafe said.

"he is looking like me.. hyeee little man say hello to your uncle " Rey rubbed his finger on his cheek.

"how's my wife" I asked to doctor.

"she is absolutely fine , we are going. to shift her in the room in few minutes " The doctor said.

"may I" the doctor said and took baby from Minal's hand.

"We have to clean him up " she smiled and went inside the labour room.

Few minutes later the doctor shifted Alishba in the room.

"Hye fighter...are you alright " i said and kissed on her forehead. Tears rolled down on her cheeks.

"Hye..why are you crying"i said wiping her tears.

"because I am happy... I just can't describe how I am " she said and giggled.

"ohh.. tears of happiness "I said and hugged her.

"Thankyou for giving me such a precious gift" I said.

"I love you"she said.

"I love you too"i said.

"ehhmm.. Can we guys come inside " Rey coughed.

"you are already inside "I said and he chuckled.Rafe and Minal came along with him.

"I bought this for my little man" Rey said and tied the balloons in baby's crib.

"how are you newly mom" Minal said and hugged Alishba.

"I am good"she said.

"congratulations Alishba "Rafe said.

"thankyou Rafe" she said.

"I am so happy for you.He looked like you alot" Minal said.

"but his nose it's similar to Zayan bro"Rey said sitting beside the baby crib.He took lots of baby photos in his mobile. Alishbas family also arrived.Her mom was super excited.