Chapter -16

Zayan's POV

I sat beside her bed waiting for her to wakeup. I bit my nails nervously. She is pregnant.. How..did she lied to me.. Is she evolved with someone else..no.. No.. No.. It can't be ..stop thinking negative.. Stop...

She slowly opened her eyes.She looked at the cieling for a minute and than glanced at me. She stared my face for a minute.

"I am pregnant " she started crying.

"hye.. Alishba stop crying "I said running my hands in my messy hairs.

"how... I mean.. How.. " she said making her eyes wide.

"I don't know I mean.. we just kissed..so..mmmmm... How can someone became pregnant with just a kiss" I said raising my eyebrow.

"are you doubting on me" she said folding her hands on her chest.

"no.. No.. I mean.. I am just saying"

"yeah.. you just saying.. Don't you dare to think that I have extra marital affair " she said.

"shutup.. I didn't even think that.. "I said. That pregnancy thing was really getting on our nerves.

"Hello.. their " A lady doctor maybe in her mid thirties entered in the room with the same nurse who was on that weird doctors room.

"How are you feeling now Ali "she said and walked towards Alishba.

"For god sake.. my name is Alishba not Ali only my best friend called me Ali and no one other have the right to call me Ali.. I hope you got it" Alishba said in one breathe. I looked at her face with wide eyes. She was looking so pissed.

"I am sorry but in your reports your name is written Ali... Ali Shaunt " the lady doctor said.

"what did you just said" I quickly got up and looked at the doctor with definately a shocked face.

"Ali Shaunt " the doctor said.

"what... "Alishba said.

"She is not Ali Shaunt.. She is Alishba Ahmed my wife.. " I said.

"Alishba Ahmed!!! but in this report her name is written Ali Shaunt from Westhills." the lady doctor said.

"but we live in New mystic "Alishba said.

"oh my god....that means this report is not yours.. " the nurse said.

"how you be so careless .. you changed the patient reports " The dr.  shouted on the nurse.

"I am sorry mam.. I got confused by their names. I know where her reports is, give me five minutes "She said and quickly went out from the room.

"I am so sorry, she is new here and little clumsy also"she said.

"she almost gave me a heart attack.. " Alishba said.

"yeah... "  I exhaled . Finally everything was sort out. The nurse came with the original reports and according to that reports Alishba got sick because of food poisoning. The doctor prescribed some medicines to Alishba and discharged her.We came out from the hospital.

" Zayan.. '"

"hmm.. "

"If we do not know about  that the reports have changed and we still think that i am pregnant, then what would you do?" Alishba asked.

"than I'll try my best to search the baby's father "I said making her rolled her eyes.

"what!!! "she slapped on my hand.