Chapter-6

Alishba's POV

I wokeup next morning with a huge weight on my chest.I rubbed my eyes and looked around my surroundings.I was not in the balcony, I was in the room laying on the bed.I felt heavy breathings on my chest. When I wakeup fully ,my eyes wide opened.
Zayan was laid behind me or I can't say laid on me.

His head was placed on my chest. His hand was placed around my waist while his legs were twisted around my legs.His heavy breathings were fanning on my chest giving me tinkles.I bite my lips nervously. I took a long breathe and tried to push him aside but my bad, he was so bulky.

"Zayan"i poked on his shoulder.

"Zayan wake up " I said but he didn't move a inch.

"Zayan"i pulled his hairs.

"ouch.. what the hell" he shouted and moved away to other side.He looked at me with his sleepy eyes.The way he tries to opened his eyes, he was looking so cute. awww...still he is a devil.

"what! " he said finding me gawking at him.

"ahmm.. why I am here" I said.

"because you terribly wanted to sleep with me.. that's why you are here"he said covering his face with blanket.

"what..what do you mean" I said.

"stop shouting and let me sleep "he said.I didn't know why I was in the room and why I was on his bed. I remembered he leave me in the balcony alone in the stormy weather. I folded my hand on my chest and found that I was not in my gown.I looked at my self. I was in his t-shirt.What did he do with me..why I am in his T-shirt.did he.. No.. No.. No..
I clenched the T-shirt tightly.How could he. Anger fuming inside my body.

I pulled his blanket and threw it on the floor.

"what the hell is your problem kitten" he yelled and sat on the bed.

"KITTEN!! seriously." I groaned.

"why I am in your T-shirt,what did you do with me" I screamed.

"what!!! "he said raising his eyebrow.

"stop acting so innocent..why I am in your bed.."I said.

"oh...well I already told you that you terribly wanted to sleep with me, that's why you are here"he said winking at me.

"shutup" I said and hit on his chest.

"how cheap you are.. "I said and started hitting on his chest.

"stop it "he said and hold my hands.

"leave me bastard "I shouted.He grabbed my hairs and looked into my eyes.

"you really gotta tongue kitten, last night you crossed your limit and you are doing it again" he said. His grip was so tight on my hairs.

"leave me.. " I said.My voice caught in my mouth.He looked into my eyes with his red fuming eyes and threw me on the floor.My body touched the cold floor.I pulled the T-shirt to covered my legs.I was feeling so helpless.I glared at him.

"you are not a man.. you coward..asshole" I shouted.

"what did you just say" he said clenching his jaw.I gulped a lump in my throat.He furiously walked towards me and picked me in his arms.

"what are you doing" I said.He threw me on the bed and leaned over me.I pushed him but he grabbed my hands and placed them over my head.

"leave me.. "I said,he didn't listen and came closer and closer to my face.