Chapter -7

Zayan's POV

"what's your decision Zayan" Rafe said putting the file on the desk.

"ha.. what?? "I came out from thoughts looking at the file blankly.

"are you alright Zayan"Rafe said raising his eyebrow.

"yeah..i..I am fine" I said leaning on the chair.

"your mind was somewhere else " Rafe said folding his hands on his chest.I sigh and stared and at the cieling.

"What's the matter" Rafe asked.

"I kissed her.. twice " I blurted out.

"what!! " Rafe almost shouted.

"you heard me"

"but you said you hate her..is something going on between you two" Rafe said.

"no...i mean never"i sat straight on my chair.

"than why you kissed her"Rafe asked.

"I..i don't know " I said running my fingers in my hairs.

"Zayan, you kissed her because theirs something between you maybe a bond or something " Rafe said mischievously.

"shut up Rafe.. It's not like that , she is just my enemy and nothing else "I got up and stood infront of the glass wall.

"hmmm.. she is not just your enemy Zayan.. she is your soul mate, your wife now" Rafe said.I glanced at him and returned my gaze towards the glass wall.I admit it or not but he was right. '

"alright leave this topic.. what happened to your Newzeland visit"Rafe asked.

"I am going on Sunday but I am worried about Rey, I don't want to leave him alone" I said rubbing my hand on my temples.

"don't worry i'll stay with him and take care of him more than you " Rafe said.I smiled and walked towards him.

"thanks dude, I am going to take Alishba with me" I said sitting on the chair.

"really, so you are making this trip your honeymoon trip"he said,chuckled.

"never, I don't want to leave her alone with my brother" I said.

""And I think you cared about her."Rafe said.

"I was making an observation. It has nothing to do with what I think about her " I crossed the room and poured us some coffee from the coffee maker.

"I hope your behavior will change towards her when you reach to Newzealand."Rafe said,i shook my head.

"I'm taking her there to stop her from harming my brother ,she already harmed him alot and I don't want to take any risk"i said

"Zayan.. When will you stop hating her and get to know her? She's actually a good person." I gritted my teeth and put the mug on the desk. I didn't care what Rafe thought about Alishba.I really didn't.

"what is more important for me Rafe,my brother or Alishba " I asked.Rafe said nothing and stared at his coffee mug.

"Why didn't you ask her about Rey..maybe there's something which she tells you, maybe she did it accidentally" Rafe said.

"Seriously Rey..you are supporting  her"

"You know very well why I get married to her Rafe, than please stop assuming any bullshit "I said.

"alright, alright chill bro" Rafe said putting his coffee mug on the desk.

"Zayan.. I am your only friend and I know very well about your anger issues.I just want to tell you one thing, please don't let your anger dominate you" Rafe said with serious face.