Chapter 21

Zayan's POV

The doctors discharged me and I took Alishba with me to our home. She was getting morning sickness so much. I hired few more new maids to take care of her,every seconds. Doctors didn't allowed her for travel.

I shift my office in my library and was attending my office work from home while Rafe was handling other works from main office. Me and Alishba both were very excited about our baby. She daily demanded me for hot chocolate or ice-cream or alot more stuffs and her mood swings were killer. Reyhan was still in hospital, he was getting little problem while walking so doctor were doing some test of him. Alishba still didn't tell me where she and Reyhan both met. She said she will tell me everything when Reyhan come home.

I turned to watch her, lying there beside are, still asleep and looking so young and beautiful. The moment Alishba opened her eyes,i smiled with content.I never thought i could be this happy. Involuntarily, i stroked her smooth cheek with the back of my fingers. She groaned.

"Wake up, sleepy head."

She responded by rolling over and giving her bare back to me.I moved over and kissed her bare shoulder. She giggled. I knew she was awake. I snuggled my nose against the nape of her slender neck as I moved my hand to touch her belly.

"Zayan!" she grumbled and turned to glare at me.

"Good morning, sweetheart."I grinned, my eyes twinkling.

"Good morning, Mr. Hot-Choc," she greeted.

"Ah, craving for your hot chocolate so early again, eh?"

"Yes," she replied, moving my hand away from he belly.

"I am going to take Reyhan from hospital,doctors will discharge him today" I said.

"can I come with you"she said.

"no,you can't baby. You know about your situation " I said kissing on her neck.

"hmmm.. I'll wait for you both than" she said.

"I have to go for the gym first " I said.

"I seriously hate doing exercise in this cold weather" I said rubbing my hand on her belly making her giggle.

"I was thinking of an exercise right here in bed," i said cheekily.

"Huh?" She raised her eyes to look at me. Then she caught the drift of my meaning and laughed.

"You cheeky bugger!"

"Yes. Say yes?" i begged, giving her the puppy dog look.

"go away." she chuckled.

Before she had the chance to say no again. I pulled her to me and kissed her passionately. She wrapped her arms around my shoulders and she surrendered to my kisses.

**********

"He is completely fine now " the doctor said. I was happy that finally happiness knocked on my door again. I took Reyhan for his monthy checkup and today doctor said that he was completely fine and no needs to take him for monthly checkups. I hold his hand and walked towards the elevator.

"i am not kid bro, you can leave my hand now"Rey said.

"well for me you'll be always a kid"i said.

"oh, come on bro, I am going to became an uncle now" he said.

"so what?? "

"seriously bro..look at those people, they are staring at us"

"because they don't know how much I love my brother "I said and he chuckled.