chapter 13

Zayan's POV

"Oh no,restaurant is full today,we should have booked our seats” Alishba giggled softly and gripped Hashim's hand tighter. I looked at her hand. Why the hell every time she holds his hand.

The restaurant was absolutely packed, which was why we had to wait for a table.

“Your waitress will be right with you.” The hostess said to us.I had chosen to sit beside Alishba instead of across from her; it made me feel good next to her afterall she was my wife. Hashim sat beside me.

The waitress was a tall girl with dark hair and a soft smile. She looked very familiar. Then I recognized her. It was Nicole Adam, from my high school.

“Hey, guys.” Nicole said. “I mean, good morning.” She said with a chortle. Nicole’s pale skin looked even paler under the dim light of the restaurant. “Wait a second. Zayan... is this really you"She said and hugged me.

",Hyee..Nicole how are you?”I said.

"ahhh..busy in my job"she said. I glanced at Alishba.She was not looking so much happy.

"so.. are they your friends"she said looking at Alishba and Hashim.

"she is my wife...Alishba"i said looking at Alishba.She smiled slowly. I didn't introduced Hashim to her.He was not my friend.

"what..really.. " Nicole exclaimed.

"Hyee.. I am Nicole.. Zayan's high school friend "

"Hyee.. "Alishba said.

"Hyee.. I am Hashim.. Alishba's friend "Hashim said.

"I never thought that you get married so soon... You never was a relationship commitment guy" she said winking at me. Alishba raised her eyebrow.

"yeah.. but now i am"I said.

"so you both were close friends right" Hashim asked.

" umm yes.. actually I was his girlfriend in high school"

"what!! " Hashim giggled looking at Alishba. Alishba rolled her eyes.

“Um, we broke up...because of his anger issue” Nicole mustered a fakepout.

“yeah...i can understand .” Alishba said glancing at me.

Alright then,” Nicole said. “What can I get you guys for drink?”

Alishba asked for smoothie while me and Hashim ordered apple juice.

"and what I can get you to eat"Nicole asked.

" blueberry pancakes with maple syrup for me and Alishba and Zayan what do you want to order"Hashim said turning his gaze towards me.

"same for me" I said. I was not very much fan of pancakes. I always like strong coffee with scramble egg and bread. We silently ate and Alishba and me barely spoke.

We finished our breakfast and walked towards the car.

"so where's next Alishba " Hashim asked.

"movie" Alishba said.We sat in the car and i drove to the theater. After watching movie we went for lunch and as usual Hashim ordered Alishba's favourite food.

"you are such a sweetheart Hashim. You know every little things about me " Alishba said.

"because you are my best buddy sweet potato " Hashim said. Ohkk.. now seriously I am going to puke..theirs so much sugariness here.
Luckily his mobile buzzed and he excused us for a minute.