Chapter-20

Zayan's POV

As usual, trying to get through long traffic was enough to make you want to rip your hair out. Not to mention worrying about what's going to happen when I get to hospital . I called Arhan and he said nothing about Alishba. I hate feeling off kilter like this.Besides Alyssa, everything has been mostly easy with us up until now.

Pulling into my driveway, I feel a lot better because I know we are about to get our issues worked out.I was worried about her. She was looking very weak.

I parked the car and walked towards the lobby.I asked the receptionist about Alishba and she gave me me her room number. I quickly walked towards her room. Alishba's family was outside her room along with Rafe and Minal. Rafe saw me and quickly walked towards me.

"Zayan" He hugged me.

"are you alright "he asked. I nodded my head and walked with Rafe towards Alishba's room.

"is she alright" I asked to Minal. I knew that Alishba's family was still mad at me.

"she is alright...don't worry .The doctor's are inside the room"Minal said.

"did you send that monster to jail??" Alishba's mom asked.

"yeah.. " I said. Aamir was in the jail and somewhere I was feeling bad for him. He didn't understand the meaning of family and relations.He betrayed his own family.

"I am sorry for everything " I said
looking at Alishba's mom.

"It's about my daughter Zayan and I can't say anything to you now. She will decide about you and your relationship "she said. Her words skipped my heart. She was right it was really upto Alishba to decide if she forgive me or not.

The doctors came out from Alishba's room.

"How is my daughter dr. "Alishba's dad asked.

"oh.. she is perfectly fine" The dr. said.

"and yeah thiers a...."the doctor looked at me and stopped.

"oh my god... Mr. Zayan" the doctor said. I raised my eyebrow. How did he know my name. Suddenly I recognized his face. He was the same doctor that who called Alishba "Ali" and said that she was pregnant. Wow.. Great.

"oh my god... Mr Zayan what a pleasant surprise.. I told the same thing to your wife" he said.

"Is she alright "I asked.

"she is pregnant!!!! "he clapped his hands.

"what!!! " everyone said together.My mouth wide opened.

"this time she is really pregnant Mr. Zayan" dr. Marc.

"what do you mean this time"Rafe asked

"long story..tell you later" I said.I was still in shocked. I sat on the sofa. That feeling was amazing. I was going to became dad. Alishba was going to became a mom. Damn.. That was the bestest feeling ever. That happiness tears rolled down from eyes.

Everyone were shocked. I knew that all were very happy. Alishba's mom was crying. She was a mother and she knew very wall about that feeling.

"congratulations dude or I say future dad" Rafe said.I laughed and quickly hugged him. Alishba's family went inside to met her. I was still sat thier shocked and surprised. I was going nervous to face her. I don't know how she was going to react.

After like fifteen minutes Alishba's family came out from her room. Alishba's mom came and stood in front of me.

"whatever you did with her was completely wrong and as a mother I am not going to forgive you e"she said.