chapter -15

Alishba's POV

Zayan was acting different  from past two- three days. He was cruel and rude before, he hadn’t taken the time to get to know me. And now he was taking that time, something that thrilled me to no end.

I was cold evening and I made hot chocolate and sat infront of TV to watch something  on Netflix. Zayan saw me and walked towards  me.

He sat close to me and covered himself with my duvet, his closeness made my heart flutter with nervous excitement. Though i sipped hot chocolate , I hardly tasted the liquid.

"hot chocolate "he said looking at the mug in my hand.

"yep.. want a sip " I said extended the coffee mug towards him. He took a sip from the mug.

Once we finished the hot chocolate , he leaned back and looked at me.

“Tell me about yourself, Alishba. What do you like? What do you not like? .”

"wow...my husband is taking interest in me" I said and he chuckled.

"well.. Your husband was dumb before" he said making me smile. I thought he would forget our conversation on Hashim's  birthday night but he didn't.  Should  i trust him or not,he didn't mention anything about the patient in his house. I tried to find about him on Google, about his brother but ther was nothing on it.

“I like this version of Zayan and I don't like that previous one of yours" I said.

"aha...well it's upto you which version you choose...but I must say my both versions are damn hot" He said.

"hmmm.. now I am confused "I said and he chuckled.

"well..i like dancing and drawing " I said.

"wait.. I'll show you my drawing " I said and got up. I walked towards my cupboard and picked my drawing book. I grabbed the book and sat near Zayan. I opened the book and looked at Zayan.

"here it is"i said. He looked at my drawing.

“You drawfine.”

“You’re only saying that to be nice.”

“I believe that, as your husband, I have a right to be nice when I look at your drawings.”he said.

“As long as you don’t show them to anyone.”he chuckled.

"shutup..they are not that bad" I said.

“yeah.. not that bad.. But bad"he laughed making me rolled my eyes. I slapped on his hand.

"how rude"i said.

"I knew someone who could put one in a museum?”

I gave him a sharp look, when i caught the sparkle in his eye and realized he was teasing.Forcing back a grin, I admonished,

"very funny”I said and closed my drawing book.

"what's your hobby" I asked. He stared at his palms for a minute and than said.

"music.. "

"music??? " I asked.

"yep.. I am singer and a guitarist also"he said. I looked at his face with wide eyes.

"what.. really...i never knew that" i said.

"yeah.. Only few people know about this" he said.

"can you sing for me" I said making a pout.

"well..I used to sing before long time I had left singing now" he said.

"nooo..comeon please sing for me..atleast for our new beginning, for our friendship "I said.He smiled and got up from the sofa.