Chapter -19

Zayan's POV

"how could you do this to her Zayan, She loves you dammit!!! " Arhan grabbed my collar and shouted.

"Arhan" Rafe said putting his hands on Arhan's shoulder.

"please Rafe!! you also know everything about him but you didn't tell anything to Alishba.You was like a brother to him" Arham said. Rafe removed his hand from his shoulder and glared at me. He was already mad at me when he knew that I raised hand on Alishba.

"I gave my princess to you Zayan,we never shouted at her .We always treated her like a princess and you slapped her" Alishba's mom cried. They all were very much hurt when I told them everything and I had to, I searched everywhere for Alishba but I didn't find her. I decided to tell everything to her family. After putting on tied security around Reyhan, I reached home and called Alishba's family. When they heard everything ,they all were so mad at me and I deserve their anger. I hurt thier feelings, I broke their trust.

"i want my daughter Zayan, you already hurt her alot and now its your responsibility to find her " Mr. Abdul said. He was right she was my responsibility and I had to find her at any conditions. I don't know where she was and how she was. I was getting really worried about her.

"Whatever I did was wrong and now I am not even worthy of apologizing" i said joining my hands infront of them.

"but please for Alishba...please give me a chance.. We have to find her" I said.

"you have 24hrs Zayan.. I want my daughter in this 24 hrs.. "Mr. Abdul said.

"I promise you all. I get her back " I said.

"I called our friends and colleagues but Alishba is not at their place" Minal said, who almost broke my jaw but I was lucky that Rafe hold her hand and saved me.

"I think we need to call the police "Arhan said.

"I already called the police and they will be here soon" Rafe said.

"she didn't even call me, she definately is in problem" Alishba's mom said and I knew that she was right.

"Sir you called me " the watchman said who was doing night duty on that night when Alishba had disappeared.

"where the hell were you,i called you thousand times" i shouted.

"sorry sir,i was at my sister's house for sunday mass and...

"i don't have enough time to listen your rubbish story..

"sorry sir.. "

"did you see Alishba going out at that night when we took Reyhan to the hospital "i said. Everyone's gaze was fixed on that watchman. He seemed very scared.

"Ye..yes sir.." he said.

"did she took cab or she went out with someone may be her friend .." I asked.

"she took a cab sir" the watchman said.

"I need a CCTV footage of that day" I said.

"theirs no need to check the CCTV footage sir, mam was in hurry and she took the cab and quickly went out" the driver said. He was looking here and thier without looking into my eyes. I felt something fishy in his behavior.

"what are you hiding " I said.

"nothing Sir.. Nothing.. "I grabbed his neck and pushed him on the wall.

"you have ten seconds to tell me the truth and if you lie than it will be your last day today" I said.

"sir.. if I tell you the truth than he will kill me and if I lie to you than you will kill me" he said.