Chapter- 9

Zayan's POV

I never ever felt so relaxed and calm before. Being with Alishba I never felt happy as I was feeling today. She was getting happy on little things like a child, so innocent and beautiful. How could a woman like her hurt my brother. Or when knows what's behind that innocent face.After half an hour we reached to hotel.

We both came out from the car and walked towards hotel lobby.

"I have some work to complete,i'll see you at dinner"I said.She nodded and walked towards the room.

I walked towards my office room and entered in the room. I sat on my rolling chair and grabbed my mobile from my pocket. I dialled Rafe's number and after few seconds he picked the call.

"Hye Rafe..did the the doctor come"

"yeah.. he came"

"what did he say.. how's Rey.. is any goodnews for us"

"Zayan bro calm down..Rey is alright "

"what did the doctor say Rafe..

"Zayan..I am sorry bro.. but the doctor said that Rey is not responding to any medicines.The clotting is still present in his head. It will take years to recover him"

"what...no...no..it can't Rafe..

"Zayan..please calm down...

"this is happing because of her..just because of her... "

I shouted and threw the vase on the floor.

you make my brother's life hell.. now it's your turn Alishba,now you are going to feel his pain.

*************

Alishba's POV

The day speeds by and the next thing I know it's six o'clock and time to get ready for dinner with Zayan. He texted me earlier, telling me to meet him in the royal dinner area at seven for dinner.
Part of me is nervous to eat dinner with him. The other part of me has those exciting butterflies in my stomach, anxious for what the night holds.
I rush to washroom to get ready for the evening.

The warm shower water feels amazing on my body. I'm still a little sore from spending hours at the museum.. The soreness only reminds me of the hours with him and I can't wait to do it again. I wash my hair and body.When I'm satisfied with my appearance I turn the water off and hopout of the shower.

I put some anti-frizzproduct in my hair to help it stay under control. Then I put on some light concealer, mascara, a hint of blush, and strawberrylip-gloss.

I grab the blue long gown with white furry cape and pull it over my head.Once it's on completely I look in the mirror. Wow. It hugs my curves in all the right places. I slip on a pair of tan heels and I'm ready to go.

I make it to the royal dinner area with a few minutes to spare. I decide to wait patiently on a table between the empty hall.
My thoughts take over as I wait for Zayan. I start to wonder if I can see a future with him. Could I really start a husband- wife relationship with him? It may sound crazy, and I haven't known him very long, but I can't turn my back on a connection like the one we have.I have to give a chance to our marriage.

My gaze stopped on a door when i saw him entering through it.He was looking breathtakingly handsome in black tux. He slowly walked towards.

My heart starts beatingfaster, I feel my throat closing up, my mouth is dry, and I think I am going to pass out.I grabbed a glass of water and quickly gulped it one breathe.He sat infront of me.

"you are looking beautiful"he said.I shyly smiled.

"Thank you" i said.He fixed his gaze on my face like he was reading something.I was looking here and there to avoid his warm gaze.The waiters placed the dishes on the table and went out.