chapter -4

Alishba's POV

I opened my eyes and winced at the bright light streaming in through the window. I closed my eyes and rubbed my temples.Then i remembered the previous day. The wedding with a very arrogant Zayan, the fight i’d had with him when he arrived at in this room.Forcing my eyes open, i rolled on to another side and fell on the floor.

I forgot that I slept on the sofa.I straightened my back which was aching with pain. I never slept on the sofa before.I always slept on my comfy bed.

I got up and yawned.I looked towards the bed and it was empty.I checked the washroom and he was not there,good for me I also didn't want to see his face. arrogant a***l.

I took a long hot bath and changed into white top with long knitted shrug and black skinny jeans.

I didn't eat anything last night because of over excitement.My stomach growled i am hungry . I came out of the room and walked towards the kitchen but I didn't know where was the kitchen and I didn't even know where I have to go left or right. I stood between the long hallway thinking which way I have to go.Rafe showed me my room last night but I didn't noticed the directions.hmm..right first.

I walked and turned towards the right side of the hallway. After walking like for  minutes I stopped when i heard someone was talking slowly,my legs halted and i looked at the brown door.I slowly pushed the door and peeked inside.I saw a doctor and a nurse stood infront of a white bed where someone was laid. I didn't saw his face why the doctor's are here and who is there I wanted to go inside and looked who was laid onto the bed suddenly someone grabbed my hand and pulled me with him.I winced in pain and turned my face towards the one who grabbed my hand.

"Zayan.. " I said. His grip tighten on my arm.

"what's your problem,leave my hand "I said trying to remove my hand from his tight grip.I looked at him,his jaw was tightly clenching while his eyes was dark filled with rage,no matter how handsome he was, the look on his face made me shudder with fear.

He pulled me with him in the bedroom and closed the bedroom door.

"what the hell you think you were doing" he shouted making me flinch.

"whay do you mean..!! "I didn't know what was he taking about.

"Why were you peeking in that room" he said staring at my face.

"I..I..heard some voices and...

"why the hell you went to that side..

"I..i was going to the kitchen but I..lost..and than i went to that side.. I heard some voices and I stopped to look who's inside.. " I said slowly. I hated myself for how i said it, i hated my weakness .I looked at his face ,he was determined to hurt me and i could sense that he was so capable of doing it.

"it was your first and last mistake, don't you dare to go to that side again.. understand " he said narrowing his eyes.I nodded my head in yes. I didn't know why he was so mad at me and who was in the room, why the doctors were there and what was he hiding from me.

"good little lamb" he said came back with his usual attitude.

"don't call me that"i said.

"what.. "

"I am not little lamb.. My name is Alishba... Alishba Abdul..

"little lamb you are not Abdul anymore.. " he said and walked towards me.I halted back.

"you are now Alishba Zayan Ahmed" I said travelling his gaze all over my face.

"so you are accepting that I am your wife" I smirked.His face tensed.