0 HOURS

Chapter 2

I laughed when I felt water splash all over me from the side, which only proved to me that Justin was on my left side. We had been playing in the water for the past couple of hours as little children, I bet people around this hotel were wondering what the fuck we were actually doing. Two grown-ups, playing games and splashing in the water like kids.

We were having fun and laughing our asses off though and I wasn't going to let anyone ruin that. He seemed to be enjoying himself too.

"Gotcha," He whispered in my ear as I felt his hands take a steady grip around my waist, holding me down so that I had a hard time moving away. I struggled as I laughed, trying to push on anything and anyone to get out of his grip. In the meantime, he kept splashing water on my face. I was wearing waterproof mascara but I was unsure whether or not it would stay after all this water, "Stop, ouch, don't kick me."

I turned around, afraid that I had hurt him, but ended up laughing, even more, when I saw that he was making funny grimaces with his face whilst chuckling. My lips turned into an immediate smile and for a few seconds, we were both just silently trying to catch our breaths after all of our intense games. He let go of my body and suggested that we probably should get up. I nodded and followed him up the water and it was only now that I realised my surroundings.

A few kids further away were looking at us and I noticed a few cameras being pointed our ways. It made me feel uncomfortable, knowing I was being filmed in the water. I wondered if his life was like this on a daily basis because only these few seconds of noticing it, had me extremely upset. Instead of showing it, I smiled and thanked him when he offered me a towel. Hiding my feelings completely.

There was a part of me that wanted to ask him about his famous life but I knew that he was probably on this vacation to forget all about it, and therefore I was afraid to bring it up. Vacations always work as a getaway, I mean, I would know considering this was my way of forgetting about my ex. Which had me thinking, Justin had truly been able to make me forget about him for a while.

"You want anything to eat?" He asked and said that it was around dinner time now. I wasn't sure where my friends were and if they were okay with me being away for so long so I kindly declined the offer, well, that was until Ellie came walking with a huge grin on her face.

"Oh boy," I muttered, knowing she would cause a scene. She was obsessed with the thought of me hanging out with the Justin Bieber and I was certain that she would talk about it. She walked up, stood beside of me with a proud smile as if to show Justin that she was my friend, which he already knew but her gesture made him chuckle, "What's up?"

"Just hanging around, you guys were having fun?" She asked but it sounded way more like a statement than a question. It made me laugh but eventually, we both nodded. "Good, I have reserved dinner for you guys at the hotel's best restaurant. You'll love the table I got you."

"Wait- what?" I gasped but before I could finish, Justin interrupted me.

"Perfect! We were just talking about getting dinner together, right?" He looked at me with a cocky grin and I couldn't help but smile in return. I was slightly annoyed with Ellie for getting into my business but I should have seen that one coming, so instead, I nodded and mumbled that it'll be fun. "We just need to go get changed and shower real quick."

48 Hours | JBजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें