AFTER: PART 1

Chapter 11

"You were stuck in an elevator?" Leah gasped, a terrified feature taking over her face completely. The difference between her and Ellie was that Leah actually feared for me meanwhile Ellie bursted out laughing.

"I thought y'all had locked yourself up in a room to eat each other's faces off in peace," Ellie laughed, making a crimson colour creep onto my cheeks. From the corner of my eyes, I could see Justin smirk to himself at my best friend's comment. It didn't help my blushing the slightest.

We were sitting and eating dinner together, both me and Justin had taken a long shower (he had begged me for us to save water and shower together but I felt geniunely disgusted and wanted to clean myself in peace) and then went to Justin's hotel room and cuddled in the bed. I had forgotten how much I loved the bed until we were actually laying there. I have now promised myself to never stop appreciating the bed.

Then, when we felt relaxed and clean, we were invited to dinner by Leah and Ellie who bombered us with questions about where we had been and once they found out the real story, they both freaked out (in different ways though, Ellie was laughing at the situation whilst Leah kept repeating over and over how we could've died - as if we didn't already know that).

Justin had also talked to the hotel manager, asking how the fuck they couldn't notice that their elevator were broken. They said they did notice but that they hadn't panicked since they thought no one was in it. I knew Justin was about to yell at them but I stopped him, telling him that we were out and safe and that it shouldn't be put on our minds anymore. We would obviously have these memeories for life but we had to learn how to forgive and forget. I didn't blame the staff. Was too exhausted to even start a fight about it.

I remember Justin murmered something about sueing them but I would personally make sure he didn't bring this up anymore. We didn't want that attention (I especially didn't want anyone to think that it was my fault). I could only imagine all the hate I would get for being stuck in an elevator with Justin Bieber for two days. Doesn't matter if I would have done it on purpose or not, if people found out, they would blame me for it no matter what.

We had also charged our phones which I only remembered because Justin was currently checking his. I swatted with my hand on his, telling him to put it down considering we were at a nice fancy restaurant and people were looking.

"See what I mean now?" Justin said, a scoff coming from him as he shoved his phone in my lap. I stared at it, not knowing what exactly it was he wanted me to see or know. I gave him a confused look and I heard him sigh loudly before he leaned into my ear, whispering slightly to make sure my friends couldn't hear them, "You were immediately attacked with people asking for you. I have one message from my manager asking where I am, which was sent a few hours after we got stuck. Since then, no one has questioned where I am or what I'm doing. No one cares."

"That's not true," I whispered back, "Let's not talk about this here."

"I'm just saying."

I ignored him, already knowing that it was going to be impossible to convince him here. I did feel bad for him though, his phone only showing one notification from his manager for over twenty-four hours ago. Once I started my phone again, it blew up. Not only by Leah and Ellie but also by multiple friends at home. Apparently Leah had asked a few people back home if I had been in touch with them so there was at least fifteen people that tried to get in contact with me. It was only know that I truly realised that people cared about me.

Oh and Benjamin had called at least fifty times a day and sent about a hundred messages asking to get one minute of my time to explain himself. I had deleted them all and blocked his number from my phone. It felt like it was about time.