AFTER: PART 28

Hey guys, I am so sorry for the long wait (isn't it ironic that when I say I'm going to try and update more often, something shitty happens?) I am explaining at the bottom, the A/N's, why I was gone and what happened. 

Please take your time to read that, it's really important to me that you feel like I'm not trying to "bullshit" you guys. I really do care and I don't want you guys to think differently :( Some really bad stuff happened but yeah, just read the A/N's and you'll know.

Anyways, what I wanted to say was (as usual, you guys are probably tired of me now), I am so thankful for all the comments you've been leaving on my previous chapters and I feel so humbled and grateful for the amount of reads and interaction with my stories but if you guys want to make me a bit extra happier, I was hoping you'd leave a few extra comments during this chapter. 

It's really appreciated!!! thank you!!! 

-

Chapter 38

"How about this one?" I picked up another piece of fabric, a shirt that was in the two-year-old section and looked like it would be an okay fit. I had no idea of her measurements but apparently, she was a normal sized two-year-old, according to the adoption organisation. So, here we were, searching for the perfect outfits together as parents

Justin scrunched his nose at my pick, clearly not liking the item in my hand, "Isn't that a little bit too yellow?"

"I like yellow," I shrugged and he furrowed his eyebrows in return which told me that he wasn't onboard with me in that colour. I placed the hanger back, letting go of the object that I was certain would've been so cute on our daughter, "What colours do you look for then?"

"I don't know," He mimicked my previous actions and shrugged, looking to not be as interested as I thought he should be, "She's a girl, maybe pink?"

I rolled my eyes and spoke with a sarcastic tone, "Wow because that's not stereotypical."

He didn't seem to get my joke which only made me laugh more, it was strange to see him confused as to why I would say something like that. He almost looked offended for a second but once he realised that I was laughing, he began chuckling nervously. I could see him pick up a skirt that, the same second he held it up, I fell in love with. 

It was a dark navy blue colour and had a bunch of flowers printed evenly spread out on top of it. 

"I love that," I commented quickly, seeing his expression change from a question mark to a more secure happiness. Justin's eyes were screaming of joy as I finally complimented at least one thing he had picked out so far. His previous outfits hadn't been much appreciated from my side and considering he knew I was way more into fashion than him, he now looked proud over my approval, "Save it," I mentioned and he put it down into out cart, "Perfect. Only a few more to go!"

We continued to search the store until we finally felt like we had seen everything. It took us a few minutes to go through the process of having to pay for it all and then move out of the store, the people surrounding us staring at every little inch of move we made. It wasn't surprising that people were staring. The famous Justin Bieber wasn't just out for a regular shopping, he was out with his girlfriend, buying kids clothing. Of course it looked suspicious in people's eyes.

There were already so many news about our baby adopting and it was always going to stay a mystery to me how they were so quick to find out about it. I remember Leah telling me once about how they worked, considering one of her exes used to work at a media magazine. Apparently they were always out, looking for celebrities and then from what they see, they make up stories and call people sources even though they really don't have any ones. That's why they never mention any names because their sources are never actual real people.