AFTER: PART 21

Chapter 31

"Honey," I heard Justin call from downstairs, waking me up with a heavy groan. I had yet to stand up from the bed but I could already feel myself curse at the pain between my thighs, letting me know that yesterday night had definitely been effective, "I made us brunch! Come join me!"

I smiled sheepishly, yawning a little as I stretched out my body to the fullest only to feel my body immediately disagree with my actions by angrily making me squirm of pain. Jesus, what did he do to me last night? All I could feel was soreness, my thighs being the worst but I swear I could feel it all up on my back as well. It was crawling through my entire body as I did my best to stand up properly which felt almost impossible.

With shaky legs, I managed to get downstairs after throwing on one of Justin's larger sweatshirts that literally became a dress on me. It was black and had little white dots all over it, I loved when he wore it and honestly it didn't look too bad on me either. It could definitely be worn as a dress.

"Smells amazing babe," I commented which was a little bit of a lie but seeing how hard he'd work to finish up some scrambled eggs, pancakes and roasted toast; I didn't want to ruin his happiness. It didn't look awful but Justin wasn't the best chef in town. He was great at a lot of stuff but cooking wasn't his strongest part.

He smiled, mumbling something about doing his best which I appreciated. I noticed that he had gone out of his way to make us each a pink-looking smoothie, as well as other juices, that were placed on the table in front of me. About five different sorts of bread were laying nearby the drinks too, making me laugh at how much options there were. How was one supposed to eat all this?

"I didn't know what you wanted so I just bought it all," He shrugged, scratching his neck awkwardly as I sat down on one of the chairs. He joined me soon enough, sitting on the opposite side of me and instantly begun to dig in.

I wasn't sure what it was but the smile on my face didn't seem like it was going away today, "I feel like we succeeded, last night."

"Succeeded?"

"The baby making," I bit my lip, a blush creeping upon my cheeks when I thought about the events that went down last night. We had gone at least five rounds last night and I swear that this brunch was more close to afternoon then it was to lunch. I can't remember falling asleep until five in the morning, "I have this great feeling."

Justin just smiled as a reply, he didn't say anything. I knew he was as excited as I was and I think he felt it last night too. There was just something different about last night, it felt good. I had never been left with this feeling before that something definitely happened to me. I don't think you could feel a pregnancy but for some reason, I was imagining that it was slowly happening now. 

All we had to do now was wait for any type of a symptom to show through. It felt unnecessary to take a test before I felt like I had been given a sign, I didn't want to get my highs up too much and I knew that taking a test would have me disappointed unless it said that it was positive. Therefore, it felt better to wait for a more natural way to show and then I could go get tested. 

"You're gonna eat?" Justin interrupted my daydreaming and I nodded, a little wave of guilt washing over me. He had taken his time out to make this beautiful brunch for me and I was out here being quiet, thinking to myself instead of talking and being social with him.

I bit my lip, "I really liked last night. You were great."

Justin's brows raised and he took his first bite of a sandwich that he had made himself, which looked delicious and I immediately began to copy his recipe. He never replied to me but I could see, judging by the smirk forming on his lips, that he was satisfied with my compliment. I think any guy loved to hear how great their skills were in bed but for some reason, Justin was specifically interested in hearing about it.