AFTER: PART 2

Chapter 12

"Woah, this is huge," I gasped once we entered the mall of Dubai. Justin didn't say much, he was barely looking around. All he kept doing was staring at me and anytime I would question him why, he'd tell me I was beautiful. It was cheesy but it still succeed in melting my heart each time.

There was just something so special about getting compliments from him. It made me feel like I owned the world. He made me feel like the most important person on this earth and I cherished every second of it. Never had a male's compliments meant so much to me and I never thought they would do. It surprised me to see myself so... in love.

I thought I had experienced love with Benjamin but I must've not known the power in that word. Justin showed me a whole new way to love and what the word actually meant.

"Where do you want to go?" He interrupted my thoughts with the angelic voice that I had simply become obsessed with. It was slightly embarrassing to be addicted to something as stupid as someone's voice, it made me feel like such a sappy romantic but I also knew that Justin didn't mind me being cheesy. I think, in a matter of fact, that he actually loved it, "You can take the lead, I'll follow you wherever."

I nodded and looked around, seeing a huge map over the entire mall. When I said that this place was huge, I didn't think it was this big. Seeing the map felt like I was standing in the middle of an entire city. They had every store that could come to my mind and even beyond that.

"Oh my God," I shrieked of excitement, "They have a whole store dedicated to Inglot here? That's so cool! And MAC, Nars, Make Up Forever," I stopped and searched through the unlimited titles of beauty stores until my eyes got caught on one, "they have Sephora! Let's go there first!"

I read that it was on the ground floor and I didn't let Justin have the chance to answer before I dragged him with me towards where the map had shown us. He did tell me that I could take him anywhere though and I had warned him before we left the hotel that I was in a mood of makeup shopping. Cosmetics has always been a favourite thing for me to shop. I was excited about the clothing stores that were in here as well but they didn't appeal to me as much.

"Wow," I said as we passed huge stores that had me in complete shock. Part of me felt like it was boring to go to Sephora considering we had that back in Seattle but it was a great place to start at. It felt like I hadn't been shopping forever since I had saved up for this trip for so long but now that I felt rich (well kind of), I was more than excited to get started, "Here it is!"

Justin chuckled as he noticed my enthusiasm, probably finding my obsession with shopping and makeup funny. If only he knew how happy this stuff made me feel and being here with Justin? Even better. I don't think I have ever been this delightful about my life before.

"Oh my God, I want this," I mumbled as I touched the brand new Urban Decay palette. It was called heat, something I could relate to feeling in this heated store. Not many people were here, surprisingly, but it was still extremely hot in here. I opened the palette and awed to myself, "Look, it's so pretty!"

"Buy it?" Justin laughed, "It's just fifty dollars."

"That's a lot, dumbhead," I rolled my eyes at his ignorance with money, "You should learn the value of money."

"I know the value of-"

"Shut up," I stopped him before he had the chance to even finish his sentence, already knowing that he was wrong and how this argument could quickly turn into a heated one if he didn't shut his mouth immediately, "You're a millionaire, you don't get to speak in this topic."