AFTER: PART 3

Chapter 13

Justin stayed some extra time in the lobby meanwhile I dragged my feet tiredly towards the stairs to go back to his hotel room. I was terrified to even look at the elevator, knowing what it had put me through. Plus, taking the stairs instead is definitely a much healthier option. I would probably never put my feet in an elevator again after this trip.

He had argued that he had to talk to the hotel management, which I knew meant that he was going to argue with them again about the whole incident because apparently, we hadn't gotten enough justice in Justin's eyes, but that he then would come straight up to his hotel room to join me. I had just nodded, decided not to put up a fight with him. We were both really tired after shopping for a whole day and all I could think about was jumping down in a warm and cuddly bed with Justin. It was the perfect ending to an almost perfect day (I still counted that incident with the teenage girls as a little disrespectful and downgrading).

He had given me the key to his room so that I could wait inside, which I was planning on doing. I already knew that I would pass out if he didn't show up within twenty minutes but he did promise me that he wasn't going to take that much time.

I opened his room and put the key in the light holder which made the room lit up. The view still shocked me each time I entered the room and it looked even more beautiful during the night. In a way, it was a surprise to me that some people lived this life. Justin could have this for the rest of his life if he wanted to but I already knew that he would say no to the suggestion. He didn't think it was necessary and I suppose that when you get access to the money it's nothing but... money. Things like this aren't as valuable to rich people as they are to someone like me. Someone who doesn't experience this on a daily basis.

I threw my shopping bags aside and landed on the couch shortly after, stretching my legs and feet out that was hurting slightly from the long walking session today.

A little moan left my mouth and right before I could close my eyes I heard Justin's voice enter the hallway, letting me know he was here. I shouted a hello to him which I didn't really get a response to but shortly after, he had gotten into the bathroom. Which reminded me that I had to pee.

I got out of the very comfortable position and decided to go to the second bathroom which was in Justin's bedroom. He had three possible bathrooms in this hotel room which was more than what I had in my entire apartment, shockingly.

But once I entered the hotel's bedroom, I froze.

There was a huge casket on top of the bed with multiple shopping bags inside and I had to rethink where I put mine. These shopping bags had the same titles as the ones I had thrown in the living room.

"Justin?" I called out, slowly closing up on the stuff in front of me, trying to see what was inside the bags. I got a little hum as a response but it fainted and I knew he was outside of the bedroom, probably in the living room still, "Could you come here for a second?"

Only two seconds later, I saw him smirking in the doorway, "You didn't think I would go an entire day in the mall and not buy you anything, did you?"

"But you were right behind me, the entire time? You didn't buy these things-"

"I had people following us, packing down everything you pointed at but didn't buy and then they simply bought it for me," He shrugged carelessly as if this was no big deal at all and I wondered if he had done this to other women as well, seeing he seemed very experienced within the topic, "I didn't have to do much but tell them where to send the stuff and bill to."