AFTER: PART 8

Chapter 18

Three months later.

I took a deep breath as I stepped my feet on the California ground. The flight had been slightly delayed and I knew that there were people waiting for me at the airport, Justin had promised to send someone to come and get me.

I hadn't seen him for at least three weeks and I had never longed for someone more than right now. Once he left Seattle a couple of weeks ago for work here in Los Angeles, I knew that it would start to get tough. Strangely enough, our part away hadn't been completely awful. I think it somehow helped our relationship to grow stronger because I had never been more excited to see him.

We did have some downs right before he left, which had me thinking that we were only going to fall further down from there on. But I realised that wasn't the case and I there was really nothing for me to worry about. He was totally caught up with work and I knew that he was working on some dope music to release soon. 

His fans were still not used to seeing these pictures of me and him hanging out, cuddling or kissing, in public. I would know that because wherever I looked on the internet, the things that were being said were the same, no one really liked me. I've never taken it to heart and Justin did tell me that it was going to be like that at first, people weren't going to like it no matter who I was. It's impossible to please everyone and honestly, at this point, I didn't expect to. 

"Mrs Bieber?" I heard a man ask, he was taller than me and was wearing a black suit. He had an earpiece connected to his ear and something around his waist that made him look professional. I already knew he was part of the Bieber crew, I recognised him from before. Justin rarely changed his coworkers. I think that's the reason to why his relationship was so strong with each one. 

I shook my head, "Call me Sierra. We're not married."

"Justin gave me orders to call you that."

"Of course he did," I mumbled underneath my breath, feeling an awkward air surrounding me as I imagined him telling his staff to call me súch thing. I already knew he thought that I was the one, he had told me on multiple occasions but it did scare me how quickly things were going between us. Taking things too far too quickly was never a good idea and I wanted to slow things down yet I was obsessed with the way we were moving. Hearing people call me Mrs Bieber certainly did something to me and it wasn't like I couldn't see a future with him. It was just scary how things were moving so fast, it's like I'm not able to catch up mentally with what's happening physically.

The tall-costume-dressed guy didn't say anything, only nodded and opened the car door for me as if I couldn't do it myself. That's something I still had to get used to, people opening up doors and basically treating me like a five-year-old thinking I can't do anything by myself. I know that all these people worked for Justin and that they do what they're supposed to, which is what they'll get paid for too. But I don't understand why Justin need all these people in the first place because all the things they do for us are things we can do by ourselves. I'm assuming it's the easy way though, to have other people do things for you instead of having to put in energy yourself. 

Justin only laughed at me whenever I complained about getting too much help. He would tell me how dumb I was for not accepting their offering, knowing that it's their job and what they're supposed to do. I think he loves it when someone else can do the dirty job instead of him having to. He barely knows how to cook because most times, if he's even eating at home, he'll have someone to make the dinner.