Ten

Froy Gutierrez as Dryden Pelinski

Kaelin

I rush forwards to try and help Tristan.

Key word: tried.

I scream when an arm snakes around my waist and yanks me back into a warm chest. It's like hitting wall of muscle. This is not the kind of thing a drunk person should be put through.

Hannah screams off to my left. I squirm against that's guy holding me but it's no use.

Ethan shoves Jacob against the wall, also grasping Jacob's shirt collar tightly. I tilt my head upwards to see whose holding me back. Axel stares forward at the scene in front of him. He has a face of anger, but I can't figure out why.

"Kaelin!" Hannah screams while trying to escape Dryden. Unlike Axel, Dryden looks amused. He looks down at Hannah, almost annoyed, before shoving his hand over her mouth.

I scream at Axel to let me go while continuing my struggle. He sighs and looks down at me. Damn he's tall.

"Kaelin please stop." Axel says. My drunk mind struggles to find an escape route.

"This is for hitting on my girl." Nolan says. I scream as his fist connects with Tristan's face. I renew my struggles against Axel, but his grip on my waist is like iron.

"She's not your girl!" Tristan says. He slams his fist into Nolan's stomach.

"Stop!" I scream. Ethan and Jacob begin fighting, while Nolan and Tristan take turns pummelling each other. "Stop please!" I scream. I manage to get out of Axel's grip. I take a quick step forward before Axel recaptured me. This time he places two arms around my waist.

The music pounds in my ears. My heart anxiously beats in my chest. The scene before me becomes blurry.

I sag against Axel, suddenly very tired. My thoughts blur together.

Hannah's scream brings me back to reality. Ethan and Nolan are in control of the fight, each of them on top of their opponent.

"Nolan stop!" I scream. I manage to wiggle out of Axel's grip again. This time, I don't waste a second. I sprint over to Nolan and attempt to rip him away from Tristan.

"Axel!" Nolan growls. He looks at me with those deep blue eyes that are clouded with fury. "Get her and Hannah out of here."

Axel is slowly advancing on me.

You don't have much time Kaelin.

"Nolan get the fuck off of him!" I yell as Axel's arms encircle my waist and lift me off of my feet.

I direct all sorts of profanities and insults at Nolan.

The last thing I see is Nolan picking up Tristan and putting him against the wall.

The words that he says? "She's mine."

//

"Kaelin." Someone says.

I groan as my head begins to pound again.

"Kaelin." The annoying person who thinks they can interrupts my sleep says. I fling my hand towards the sound of the voice. A large hand encloses around my wrist, not tight enough to hurt, but tight enough to restrain me.

"Wow she's out cold." Ethan laughs.

Where am I?