Forty

I'm sorry but Kaia Gerber is literally so pretty!

The day came for me to leave for St. Alexander's Academy.

Ayden insisted that I go to breakfast with her so I agreed. I can't believe I'm leaving her, and I also can't believe that I wasted precious time with her fighting over something so stupid. So she played a cruel joke on me with my 'enemy', why did I have to punch in her in the nose?

"I could really go for some chocolate chip pancakes," Axel grins. "Oh! Or maybe the double decker waffle sandwich with the bacon on the side!"

Ayden puts her hands over her face. "I told you if you came, you'd have to behave."

I chuckle. Although I wish more of my friends could have joined us, most of them were at hockey tryouts for the upcoming season. Ayden is only here because she decided she does not want to play hockey anymore. Instead, she wants to focus on school and... Well... Axel.

"Babe I am behaving." Axel grins. "I'm simply trying to decide how much food I can stuff into my body before I can't move."

I smile at the two of them, at least something good came out this whole feud between the Kings and the Vipers. I thought Nolan could have been a part of the good as well, but I guess not.

"I'm going to miss you so much Kaelin." Ayden sighs. I watch Axel's face go from happy to concerned as he places his arm across her shoulders. The simple action makes me wonder how long these two have been together.

"Okay since I'm leaving you guys have to tell me every last little bit about your relationship." I say, crossing my arms over my chest. "And I mean everything."

Ayden smiles at Axel before looking back at me. "Well... I don't know exactly how to put this but we have been dating since right after that prank we pulled on you."

The news doesn't really surprise me because there is no other reason she would have even been with them in the first place. What does surprise me is how well they kept it a secret. I can't imagine if Nolan and I would have had to keep our relationship a secret. I think he would have had a mental breakdown if he couldn't touch me in public.

"I'm impressed you kept it a secret for so long." I reply.

Axel hugs Ayden a bit tighter. "Well when you love someone I think you can make it through anything."

"I agree, I wouldn't have been able to do it if I didn't care about him so much." Ayden adds. "Even though you are an asshole."

"A sexy asshole." He grins before pressing his lips to hers.

And this is why everyone hates third wheeling. You just sit there feeling like an absolute idiot because you're all alone.

The waiter saunters over with a kind smile adorning his face. "Hello, my name is Jordan, what can I get for you guys today?"

Jordan is our age and he goes to our school. I don't see much of him because he is only friends with the academic kids, but he is always nice to me whenever we see each other.

"I'll have the classic breakfast please," I say, folding up my menu.

He begins writing on his notepad. "And how do you like your eggs?"

"Scrambled, please."

"Okay," He turns to the love birds sitting across from me. "And for yourselves?"

"We'll both have the chocolate chip pancakes please, and I would like extra eggs, toast and bacon on the side pretty please." Axel grins. Ayden rolls her eyes at him but cracks a grin nonetheless.