Chapter ten

I can't beleive I'm on my tenth chapter already! I've been really exited to write this chapter as it's kind of introducing how Louis and Harry fall for each other :D I also want to thank all my fans/readers for all the lovley comments as they incourage me and put a smile on my face:) 

So I hope you guys enjoy chapter TEN XD 

Please comment/fan/vote

Love Ella xx

Louis’ p.o.v:

I am still unsure why I did what I did, but it felt as though I needed to for Harry’s sake. Obviously I’m not going to start dating him considering I am straight but I think it may help. Just, well, UGHHH! I feel bad for Eleanor though, she’s such a lovely person, and she doesn’t disserve to be treated like this! But well it was Eleanor being happy or Harry being happy. Wait, that means I would rather Harry be happy than my girlfriend be happy? What the hell is that supposed to mean.

‘LOUIS!?’

‘Y-y-yeah?’

‘YOU BROKE UP WITH ELEANOR?!’

‘Well, yes?’

‘SH*T, I SPLIT YOU GUYS UP, I’M SUCH A DICK!’

‘NOOO, HARRY! THIS ISN’T YOUR FAULT!’

Harry’s p.o.v:

I split them up! I’d rather ruin Louis’ relationship than risk anything happening to me! I’m so selfish! What have I f*cking done?!

‘YES IT IS MY F*CKING FAULT! I’M SO SORRY, WHY?! I DIDN’T MEAN FOR YOU TO DO THIS!’

‘HARRY! SIT DOWN AND CALM DOWN!’

I flopped down next to him burying my head in my hands. I felt Louis’ arm rap around my back and he drew circles lightly.

Liam, Zayn and Niall still stood wide eyed in the door way like something from a cartoon.

‘Guys, everything is fine you can carry on with what you we’re doing, I’ll sort Haz out’ Louis smiled at them and they slowly wondered down the hall still peering over their shoulders.

‘How are you so calm?’ I gasped trying to catch my breath after all the yelling.

‘Because I did this for a reason, for the better, I think’

‘What’s the reason?’

‘I-I-I don’t know’

Louis’ p.o.v:

I do think that maybe I know a slight part of the reason I split up with Eleanor. I just don’t want to admit to myself, let alone anyone else!

‘So you do know?’

‘What?’

‘You just said you did know the reason and you didn’t want to admit it to yourself let alone anyone else?’

Sh*t! I said that out loud?!

‘umm’

I think, I have a tiny few feeling for Harry, in *that* way. But I’m straight, it’s nothing!

‘Yes?’

‘I’

‘Lou?’

‘Urrrrr’

‘You can’t tell me?’

‘Well, y-y-yes’ I sigh.

‘Lou, I-‘